Resolved [Mobile] Plantera Bug?

PhantomFrost

Terrarian
Is it a bug, is it a glitch?

I've stocked a numerous amount of tries to make plantera bulbs spawn but the jungle just won't produce any. I am talking about the 1.3 version of the game. I've played since it's launch and still have not slept and I finally have reached Plantera! I already defeated the 3 mechanical bosses multiple times but no messages about the jungle growing restless nor signs of plantera bulbs appearing. Does anybody know why?

(I am positive that I have completed the requirements yet nothing has occured.) :'-(

I am very sorry if this thread I posted is in the wrong section/channel in the forums! This is my first thread and I just had to find a way to get help and enjoy the game that this forums support. (Uhmm... Is it also 'not right' to comment on your own thread?) :'3

Is it a bug, is it a glitch?

I've stocked a numerous amount of tries to make plantera bulbs spawn but the jungle just won't produce any. I am talking about the 1.3 version of the game. I've played since it's launch and still have not slept and I finally have reached Plantera! I already defeated the 3 mechanical bosses multiple times but no messages about the jungle growing restless nor signs of plantera bulbs appearing. Does anybody know why?

(I am positive that I have completed the requirements yet nothing has occured.) :'-(
I am very sorry if this thread I posted is in the wrong section/channel in the forums! This is my first thread and I just had to find a way to get help and enjoy the game that this forums support. (Uhmm... Is it also 'not right' to comment on your own thread?) :'3
Hi there @PhantomFrost, welcome to the forums. :)

This is a common report that normally turns out to resolve itself. If you post your world file here I can help you look for a bulb. Also do you have a screenshot of your map showing your jungle, that can help as well.

If it's okay.. Could you kindly tell me how I will post my world file here? Oh and I forgot to include that I used a character from a map I downloaded to start that world. Does that have anything to do with why plantera bulbs won't appear? (Sorry for the wall of questions! ':| )

If it's okay.. Could you kindly tell me how I will post my world file here? Oh and I forgot to include that I used a character from a map I downloaded to start that world. Does that have anything to do with why plantera bulbs won't appear? (Sorry for the wall of questions! ':| )
Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Was your character or your world downloaded from somewhere else?

Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Was your character or your world downloaded from somewhere else?

Thanks for the information! :)

My character and world are both from my device but I did download a separate world where all the items are found and used it to gain items for my current character.

And here is the file! I hope I can battle with Plantera soon. (If this is the wrong one, my bad, i have 3 worlds of the same name.)

Attachments

• Phantom.wld
    2.6 MB · Views: 144
Thanks for the information! :)

My character and world are both from my device but I did download a separate world where all the items are found and used it to gain items for my current character.

And here is the file! I hope I can battle with Plantera soon. (If this is the wrong one, my bad, i have 3 worlds of the same name.)
Hi there @PhantomFrost, I can confirm that your world is able to grow Plantera Bulbs. You just need to give it more time and explore more. Click pics to enlarge.
2DC4FC35-D3F5-49F2-AB17-9AC177367539.png E47E96D3-A9B7-408E-96DF-CC2CA554F543.png 66A782EE-9401-4834-97D8-1B9FC4E50B3A.png

Getting gear from another world that you downloaded shouldn’t affect anything, unless it’s been stuff that’s hacked in. For hacked in stuff you basically void your right to technical support as the developers can’t know for sure if it’s the hacked stuff affecting the game or the game itself.

Hi there @PhantomFrost, I can confirm that your world is able to grow Plantera Bulbs. You just need to give it more time and explore more. Click pics to enlarge.
View attachment 226186 View attachment 226187 View attachment 226188

Getting gear from another world that you downloaded shouldn’t affect anything, unless it’s been stuff that’s hacked in. For hacked in stuff you basically void your right to technical support as the developers can’t know for sure if it’s the hacked stuff affecting the game or the game itself.
Thank you so much! :D

But if I may confirm, does the text that come up to warn/inform you that the boss is available (Plantera in this case) not matter? (Sorry again for the questions, I'm just hyped to fight the moon lord on mobile for the first time. This is the last I ask for the day.)

Thank you so much! :D

But if I may confirm, does the text that come up to warn/inform you that the boss is available (Plantera in this case) not matter? (Sorry again for the questions, I'm just hyped to fight the moon lord on mobile for the first time. This is the last I ask for the day.)
No problem, you can ask as many questions as you need. I fought all 3 mechs again just to be sure and I didn’t get the message. Which tells me that the message already appeared when you first killed all 3 mechs, you just might have missed it.

I had the same... But in PC i cant find ANY
I wanted to fight plantera but i cant find any plantera bulbs i also defeated 3 mechanic bosses and i dont Got the messege i need help

Note: I had the world from 1.3.5, currently im at 1.4.1.2

Back
Top Bottom