Resolved [Mobile] Plantera bulb not spawning (Motorola e5 play)

GLITCH ax

Terrarian
The plantera bulb is not spawning and I have killed all 3 mechanical bosses 5 times each with the 1st showing the jungle is restless message but I've waited 27 in-game days for them to spawn and they are not spawning, although life fruit is. What is wrong?

The plantera bulb is not spawning and I have killed all 3 mechanical bosses 5 times each with the 1st showing the jungle is restless message but I've waited 27 in-game days for them to spawn and they are not spawning, although life fruit is. What is wrong?
Hi there @GLITCH ax, the most common reasons that a player can’t find a bulb are not waiting long enough, not exploring enough, and having time frozen in Journey Mode.

If you’d like, I can help you look for a bulb. Just upload your world file here.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
If you can upload a screenshot of your full map that would be great too.

For some World its hard to find Plantera bulb, give me copy of your world and then ill find the plantera bulb using TEdit

Unfortunately my phone is so old the files cannot be accessed. Any other way?
Hi there @GLITCH ax, the most common reasons that a player can’t find a bulb are not waiting long enough, not exploring enough, and having time frozen in Journey Mode.

If you’d like, I can help you look for a bulb. Just upload your world file here.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
If you can upload a screenshot of your full map that would be great too.

Unfortunately my phone is so old the files cannot be accessed. Any other way?
Two things…

1. Can you upload a pic of your map of what you’ve explored.
2. Are you able to install the app "Solid Explorer File Manager" from the Google Play Store? That should be able to allow you access to the world files.

Here's the area

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-194847.png
    Screenshot_20210924-194847.png
    275.8 KB · Views: 51
Here's the area
Thanks for the screenshot. :) I know that it may feel like you’ve explored everywhere in the Jungle, but there are actually very many places left unexplored that may have a bulb.

Are you on Journey Mode or Classic Mode? Were you able to get the file app I listed above in order to access your world files?

Back
Top Bottom