Resolved [Mobile] Plantera bulbs doesn't spawn

Hi
Can you help me find plantera bulbs, i already kill three mechanical bosses, but i still can't find it.
Hi @Naylings welcome to the forums. `:)

You’ve got time frozen. No more bulbs will grow until you unfreeze time. However, you do have at least one right now here (click pics to enlarge):

A31D9E17-C5C8-4F12-990A-68F007F42D13.jpeg522F9435-702E-4780-929A-7513E7F1F89E.jpeg

Plssss help i can't find planters bulb i have been searching for like an hour.

Last edited:
Plssss help i can't find planters bulb i have been searching for like an hour.
Hi @Spro welcome to the forums. :)

Can you upload the world that is giving you the problem.
  • Here’s where you can find your world files:
    • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
    • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
    • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Attach files” button to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Hi unit one i tried to attach the file more then 5 times but couldn't let me try again
Oh it worked now

Attachments

• Deadful_Sunrise.wld
    6.8 MB · Views: 38
Hi @Spro, I found at least two that are already there. Here’s the location of one…

Click to enlarge
View attachment 410096 View attachment 410095
Can you help me too, me and my friend make a world and killed the 3 mechanical bosses but the message didn't appear, i spent 3+ hours looking for the bulb meanwhile my friend just fishing.
And if you found the golem temple i would really appreciate it

Attachments

• Cain.wld
    11.6 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Can you help me too, me and my friend make a world and killed the 3 mechanical bosses but the message didn't appear, i spent 3+ hours looking for the bulb meanwhile my friend just fishing.
And if you found the golem temple i would really appreciate it
You've got tons of them. :D

Here's where one is....

1693164822358.png
1693164923147.png

Back
Top Bottom