Resolved [Mobile] PLANTERBOX HARVESTING BUG

BloodyRain

Terrarian
Deathweed and Waterflaw - can't be harvested from planterbox while using staff of regrowth. While harvesting them with pickaxe they won't give a seed.

Found this bug on version 1.4.0.5.1 , but have the same issue after updating to 1.4.0.5.2.

ain't a bug, they haven't completely been bloomed like moonglow and daybloom and blinkroot, deathweed is bloomed during full moon or blood moon, water flower i think when it is raining i beleive. the staff of regrowth only harvests plants when they are at bloom, so no bug here

Deathweed and Waterflaw - can't be harvested from planterbox while using staff of regrowth. While harvesting them with pickaxe they won't give a seed.

Found this bug on version 1.4.0.5.1 , but have the same issue after updating to 1.4.0.5.2.
Hi @BloodyRain, I’ve been able to harvest and get seeds for deathweed and waterleaf with both a pickaxe and staff of regrowth from planter boxes.
F9EDD7A8-7790-456A-8CD6-BDAF65E32CC3.jpeg
77959AEF-0AD2-4DD9-A2D7-E4ECB787CCE8.jpeg
BEA40609-4C5F-4958-939E-414FCEF56A48.jpeg
D8A1D8FB-86B0-4196-B37D-4FA5AD64D308.jpeg

Your issue may be that you aren’t waiting for the proper time for them to bloom? Deathweed bloom only on blood moons. Waterleaf bloom only when it rains. Those are the times they will drop seeds.

Hi @BloodyRain, I’ve been able to harvest and get seeds for deathweed and waterleaf with both a pickaxe and staff of regrowth from planter boxes.
View attachment 301440 View attachment 301437 View attachment 301439 View attachment 301438

Your issue may be that you aren’t waiting for the proper time for them to bloom? Deathweed bloom only on blood moons. Waterleaf bloom only when it rains. Those are the times they will drop seeds.
Yes cause i couldn't find any info on wiki about blooming in planterbox so i thought that they've must be bloom like other flowers my bad im really sorry.

Back
Top Bottom