• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Mobile Purist, at your service!

Hi everyone! My name's Cherry and I'm new to the forum so here are a few things about me!
  • I've been playing mobile terraria since 2014!
  • I just recently got PC terraria, and I must say - it lags a lot. Maybe that's just because I'm using an iMac desktop...
  • Proud furry! (I promise I'm as weird as you think I am though)
  • I love to run, and do cross country at my school - varsity two years in a row!
I love to talk to people, and can go on all day about pretty much anything if you give me time to learn about it! I try my best not to start any arguments, but if they happen I mostly just slink away. I am open to all messages, and normally reply quickly, so hmu! Can't wait to meet you all! Also:

1.3 MOBILE IS FINALLY ALMOST HERE YAY!

Social Media:
Discord: Cherry the Avali#9202
Twitter: @Cherry the Avali
Twitch: cherry_the_avali

Chir'

Golem
Well, I hope you find someone either taking requests or get lucky with an art raffle. Those are at least how I've managed to get art of mine, including my profile pic.

I hope so too! Out of the blue here, what's your favorite biome weapon? Mine are the vampire knives! (Although if you count the flairon, definitely that!)

Top Bottom