Mobile Mobile Purist, at your service!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cherry the Avali, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Cherry the Avali

Cherry the Avali Terrarian

Hi everyone! My name's Cherry and I'm new to the forum so here are a few things about me!
    • I've been playing mobile terraria since 2014!
    • I just recently got PC terraria, and I must say - it lags a lot. Maybe that's just because I'm using an iMac desktop...
    • Proud furry! (I promise I'm as weird as you think I am though)
    • I love to run, and do cross country at my school - varsity two years in a row!
    I love to talk to people, and can go on all day about pretty much anything if you give me time to learn about it! I try my best not to start any arguments, but if they happen I mostly just slink away. I am open to all messages, and normally reply quickly, so hmu! Can't wait to meet you all! Also:

1.3 MOBILE IS FINALLY ALMOST HERE YAY!

Social Media:
    Discord: Cherry the Avali#9202
    Twitter: @Cherry the Avali
    Twitch: cherry_the_avali

2. Defure

Defure Golem

Hey, Cherry. Nice to find another furry. Would you like a dragon?

3. Cherry the Avali

Not sure how you give someone a dragon, but absolutely! And nice to meet you too!

4. Lord Garak

Lord Garak Retinazer

I knew it, dammit

ASG_102 likes this.
  5. Defure

Defure Golem

Here's the dragon. (Not my art)
    [​IMG]

Knew what?

6. Cherry the Avali

That's awesome dude! Lol, I would get art of my sona but it's so expensive and I don't even have a paypal set up yet!

7. Defure

Defure Golem

Well, I hope you find someone either taking requests or get lucky with an art raffle. Those are at least how I've managed to get art of mine, including my profile pic.

8. Cherry the Avali

I hope so too! Out of the blue here, what's your favorite biome weapon? Mine are the vampire knives! (Although if you count the flairon, definitely that!)

9. Defure

Defure Golem

Scourge or vamp knives, not sure which I prefer.

10. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Hi, Cherry! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here!