**REPORTED** [Mobile] Pylons not working

First of all this my first post here so I apologize if i didn't follow a specfic edict nessecarly here.

Now for the issue...the pylons don't work.
All criteria has been followed such as:
1.Bought from an npc at max happiness.
2.Their are two existing pylons in the world.
3.Pylons are in respective home.
4.They aren't being used in invasions/boss battles.
5.I'm in the 5 block range when I tried to use it.
6.Used open/interact key to open.
7.Fullscreen map was opened.
8.Npc's housing is within 20 blocks of the pylon.

Note:I was trying to use it to move from my desert pylon to my mushroom pylon. I don't know if this is useful but it may be only between those two pylons.

First of all this my first post here so I apologize if i didn't follow a specfic edict nessecarly here.

Note:I was trying to use it to move from my desert pylon to my mushroom pylon. I don't know if this is useful but it may be only between those two pylons.
I forgot to add this but if a dev reads this and this is an actual glitch take the time you need. I understand that updating ports (especially mobile) can be hard and tend to have a lot of problems at launch so again work on this when you can, covids tough enough as it is so stay safe!

Hi there @Respect4krabermains, can you upload your world and player file. I will see if they are working for me.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Hello, I was also facing same problem of pylons not working. I found a temporary fix for my world. I was playing multiplayer map(I was host) and when I try to place a pylon it won't work.

Fix: I saved and exited world, then I loaded it on single player. I broke pylon and placed again, now it works fine.

PS: If you are host of map, you should load it on single player and replace pylon and it should work as it worked in my case or try giving it to non-host player and if they place pylon down then that would also work as those 2 methods worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom