**REPORTED** [Mobile] Real Estate Agent achievement glitch

Intel Xeon Ω

The Destroyer
Your Terraria Device
Samsung S20/ Pixel 3/LG K20
Mobile OS
Android 10/ Android Q Beta/ Android 9
Screenshot_20200317-203521.jpg

As you can see i've got my cool weapons test room and all of the NPCs, so I should have the Real Estate Agent acheivement...
But look at this:
Screenshot_20200317-203254.jpg

I don't have it. What, now the Travelling Merchant, Mc MoneyPants,Skeleton Merchant and the Old Man count as town NPCs? impossible.

I doubt it'll work but try killing an npc either by dropping them in lava, getting them attacked or killing the clothier with the voodoo doll equipped and see if the achievement fixes itself when the npc respawns

View attachment 245369
As you can see i've got my cool weapons test room and all of the NPCs, so I should have the Real Estate Agent acheivement...
But look at this:View attachment 245370
I don't have it. What, now the Travelling Merchant, Mc MoneyPants,Skeleton Merchant and the Old Man count as town NPCs? impossible.
This is a bug from the PC version of 1.3.0.7. If the last NPC you have move in was rescued (Mechanic, wizard, etc), then the achievement won’t pop. A workaround is to kill one of your NPCs and when they move back in the achievement should pop.

When Mobile reaches the update in which the bug was fixed in PC, it’ll be fixed in Mobile.

This is a bug from the PC version of 1.3.0.7. If the last NPC you have move in was rescued (Mechanic, wizard, etc), then the achievement won’t pop. A workaround is to kill one of your NPCs and when they move back in the achievement should pop.

When Mobile reaches the update in which the bug was fixed in PC, it’ll be fixed in Mobile.
Wait but my last one was the Tax Collector (he is so annoying to get, when you want to get him he won't show up but when you don't you'll end up seeing 1-7 Tortured Souls in one Underworld trip)

Wait but my last one was the Tax Collector (he is so annoying to get, when you want to get him he won't show up but when you don't you'll end up seeing 1-7 Tortured Souls in one Underworld trip)
You don’t have to save the NPC again. Kill one of your NPCs, and when they respawn on their own you should get the achievement.

It doesn’t have to be any particular NPC that you kill. Any one of them is fine, although I wouldn’t kill the Party Girl as her spawn rate is random so you may be waiting for awhile.

You don’t have to save the NPC again. Kill one of your NPCs, and when they respawn on their own you should get the achievement.

It doesn’t have to be any particular NPC that you kill. Any one of them is fine, although I wouldn’t kill the Party Girl as her spawn rate is random so you may be waiting for awhile.
I did that and it worked. Thanks Unit One! I'll call on you if I need help again. (BTW I killed the Witch doctor, he is extremely annoying since he kept on blocking my chests so I used a bunch of Skeleton and Slime statues to kill him plus Rotten eggs)

I doubt it'll work but try killing an npc either by dropping them in lava, getting them attacked or killing the clothier with the voodoo doll equipped and see if the achievement fixes itself when the npc respawns
If you equip a Guide Voodoo doll you can also kill the Guide

Back
Top Bottom