Resolved [Mobile] Mobile server randomly crashing

lucasblack29

Terrarian
As the title suggests, me and my friends are experiencing what seems to be random crashes on a 1.4.0.5 mobile server running on Linux

We've experienced this crash twice in one day. I had setup a logging system using screen and after inspecting each logs, it seems to crash after saving the world

One thing to note regarding our case is that some of my friends are playing on the PC terraria and are connecting to our mobile server to play on a daily basis. Does it affect the server in anyway?

As the title suggests, me and my friends are experiencing what seems to be random crashes on a 1.4.0.5 mobile server running on Linux

We've experienced this crash twice in one day. I had setup a logging system using screen and after inspecting each logs, it seems to crash after saving the world

One thing to note regarding our case is that some of my friends are playing on the PC terraria and are connecting to our mobile server to play on a daily basis. Does it affect the server in anyway?
if they are in 1.4.0.5 the nit shouldn't if they are in 1.4.1.1 then i think it probably would because there shouldn't be 1.4.1 things, and could cause things to glitch out, but i don't know for sure

Crossplay between Mobile and PC isn't currently supported, so any issues encountered while playing this way aren't valid I'm afraid, and you'll likely keep running into issues.

Back
Top Bottom