Resolved [Mobile] Servers on mobile NOT Working

68.51.142.74 This one
[doublepost=1567023930,1567023530][/doublepost]If u want just contact me on discord my username is nekothejack

I don't know what to tell you, I don't know what that is.

There really are no "public" mobile Terraria servers. If you googled 'terraria public server" or similar and picked from that list - those are PC ONLY servers. They won't accept connections from mobile 1.3 because they run a different version of Terraria, and crossplay between PC and mobile is not supported at this time.

Something more I want to add is I'm seeing A LOT of people who haven't port forwarded correctly. You'll need to get in contact with the host, figure out what platform they are hosting for, if they have port forwarded, and if anyone else has been able to join.

So you're in the world for a second or two then it loses connection? I had that the first day but restarting my phone fixed it. You may want to see if that fixes it for you.

Then the other server you were trying to connect to has issues, you'll need to talk to the host of the server about the issues.

Hi, im still having the same problem, i tried everything but it still not working, i removed the firewall, i put the port but my friend still cant join in online, im the host but everything they see is connection to (IP adress and port) i can join to the server but my friends cant and i dont know what to (sorry for bad grammar im mexican)

Back
Top Bottom