Resolved [Mobile] So a martian invasion happened but...

razorbladetyphoonbest

Eye of Cthulhu
so when i was on my way to the dungeon to fight the lunatic cultist i saw a martian probe i just let it fly away and when the invasion started nothing was spawning i was spamming my razorblade typhoon hoping to kill a few of them but none of the white stuff from my spectre armor started flying to me i went around the map and nothing i went back to my spawn and still nothing and my house is just near the default spawn so i ignored the invasion and went to the dungeon but nothing (i just killed the golem the ingame night before that)
Can someone help me get them to spawn cuz i dont wanna miss a martian invasion

so when i was on my way to the dungeon to fight the lunatic cultist i saw a martian probe i just let it fly away and when the invasion started nothing was spawning i was spamming my razorblade typhoon hoping to kill a few of them but none of the white stuff from my spectre armor started flying to me i went around the map and nothing i went back to my spawn and still nothing and my house is just near the default spawn so i ignored the invasion and went to the dungeon but nothing (i just killed the golem the ingame night before that)
Can someone help me get them to spawn cuz i dont wanna miss a martian invasion
Hi there @razorbladetyphoonbest, I’m so glad to hear that you actually use the razorblade typhoon in game to match your username. :D

Here’s some info (scroll until you see the part about Martians): Mobile - Mobile 1.3 Launch: Known Issues and Workarounds

Also, more info here on it: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Post-Launch Hotfixes Build Notes

Ok so i went to the default spawn point (i used a new account to check where it is) i followed some npcs everywhere and theres still nothing but then i just realized i wouldve gotten destroyed by martian saucers

Ok so i went to the default spawn point (i used a new account to check where it is) i followed some npcs everywhere and theres still nothing but then i just realized i wouldve gotten destroyed by martian saucers
Try summoning another event (goblins, pirates) and complete the new event. That may clear out your missing Martians. Then you can go on the hunt for another Martian probe.

Back
Top Bottom