Resolved [MOBILE] So how do you get Chlorophyte?

GaroK

Terrarian
Wiki says that it starts growing once Hardmode started, some people say you need to defeat mechanical boss, some say they defeated all three but still no chlorophyte can be found. So how it is exactly?

I'm in game for like 3-4h now, used 3 spelunker options and havent found a single piece. How do I get it?

I'm not sure when chlorophyte ore actually starts generating but you should focus on killing all 3 mechanical bosses first. Unless you found a drax in a shadow chest, you'll need to defeat the mechanical bosses to create a pickaxe axe or a drax in order to mine chlorophyte. Chlorophyte grows really slow, and even slower when enough chlorophyte is located in a small area. You'll probably have to wait for a few hours after defeating the bossess before substantial amounts of chlorophyte can be found. Once you've found some, you'll want to leave one ore behind, so it can make more ore over time.
tl;dr defeat all 3 bosses then wait a really long time

Wiki says that it starts growing once Hardmode started, some people say you need to defeat mechanical boss, some say they defeated all three but still no chlorophyte can be found. So how it is exactly?

I'm in game for like 3-4h now, used 3 spelunker options and havent found a single piece. How do I get it?
Chlorophyte ore will start to grow once hardmode has started. You cannot craft a tool strong enough to mine it until you've killed all three mech bosses (Destroyer, Twins, Skeletron Prime). However, in the current mobile version you are able to find a Drax in Shadow Chests even before hardmode. You'll need a Drax or Pickaxe Axe to mine the chlorophyte ore.

You'll find chlorophyte ore in the underground jungle.

Chlorophyte ore will start to grow once hardmode has started. You cannot craft a tool strong enough to mine it until you've killed all three mech bosses (Destroyer, Twins, Skeletron Prime). However, in the current mobile version you are able to find a Drax in Shadow Chests even before hardmode. You'll need a Drax or Pickaxe Axe to mine the chlorophyte ore.

You'll find chlorophyte ore in the underground jungle.
Technically on the mobile edition a drax can be obtained in a shadow chest, so not nescirallily post 3 mechs, but pretty much so.

Back
Top Bottom