Resolved [Mobile] Solar Eclipse not happening?

I beat him with Hallowed armour, frostspark boots, some type of wings,fire gauntlet, something else and soeething else. My arena is approxamitly 20 blocks wide 30 blocks tall and has a small pit under the whole platform floor for the thorn balls.

I used a frost bow to defeat plantera. Make an arena with 2 teleporters at two sides and build a wall with 1 little hole where u can shoot through. The frost bow will cause the frostburn effect which is effective. Its dropped by ice mimics. If this didnt worked, make a chlorophyte shotbow, and turn your date on phone to february and buy heart arrows. They will stun plantera . I hope this helped you.(if you didnt understanded how to make the arena just tell me and i will send a pic

There is no frost bow.
Think NASA meant Ice Bow.
Anyways, if you tailor your accessories to a particular class, maximising the damage for that class, and make an arena with enough space to avoid Plantera and her projectiles, you'll probably defeat her. Get the best armor you can (Turtle, Dragon for Melee, Chlorophyte for other) and if necessary, place Heart Lanterns, Campfires, Honey pits around to heal, use potions where applicable and just all in all get the best of everything available before you face Plantera. That's pretty much the gist of it.
Otherwise, make an invincibility machine (or track) and just focus on doing the most damage. You could also use Hoik loops to avoid the projectiles and Plantera, once again focusing only on damage after you've set the area up.

Think NASA meant Ice Bow.
Anyways, if you tailor your accessories to a particular class, maximising the damage for that class, and make an arena with enough space to avoid Plantera and her projectiles, you'll probably defeat her. Get the best armor you can (Turtle, Dragon for Melee, Chlorophyte for other) and if necessary, place Heart Lanterns, Campfires, Honey pits around to heal, use potions where applicable and just all in all get the best of everything available before you face Plantera. That's pretty much the gist of it.
Otherwise, make an invincibility machine (or track) and just focus on doing the most damage. You could also use Hoik loops to avoid the projectiles and Plantera, once again focusing only on damage after you've set the area up.

What is a hoik, invincibility machines are useless, and campfires and heart lanterns are useless because you can't make an arena. If you lose, you have to destroy the arena and rebuild it in the area another bulb is. There is no strategy for Plantera. Let's face it. RNG and luck hates me. Even real life hates me.

What is a hoik, invincibility machines are useless, and campfires and heart lanterns are useless because you can't make an arena. If you lose, you have to destroy the arena and rebuild it in the area another bulb is. There is no strategy for Plantera. Let's face it. RNG and luck hates me. Even real life hates me.
Hoik.
Also, you can make paths across the Underground Jungle to a centralised area (where your arena could be). In my experience, Plantera doesn't move very quickly, at least with the right accessories on, so avoiding projectiles while moving towards an arena and within the arena is the only concern here. I could probably reference some videos online showing just that (slow movement initially, dangerous projectiles). One more.

Also note, this is 1.2.4. Everything here is achievable in mobile.

Last edited:
Hoik.
Also, you can make paths across the Underground Jungle to a centralised area (where your arena could be). In my experience, Plantera doesn't move very quickly, at least with the right accessories on, so avoiding projectiles while moving towards an arena and within the arena is the only concern here. I could probably reference some videos online showing just that (slow movement initially, dangerous projectiles). One more.

I've already watched those videos and none of them help.
[doublepost=1504929539,1504929509][/doublepost]P.S
Thanks for the Hoik. I was curious. :)

Welp, best advice I could give. Maybe this?
Anyways, if you aren't discouraged from a little file-saving-item-duplicating-shenanigans, you could always set up a really long line of heart lanterns to avoid ever losing health. That's like... the last thing i can think of.

I'm sorry you couldn't be of much more help. It's the fact that you HAVE TO BREAK EVERY SINGLE HEART LANTERN IF YOU FAIL AND REBUILD THEM 20 MILES AWAY IN THE NEAREST PLANTERA BULB.
Edit: Sorry, I need to calm down. Give me a moment.

Back
Top Bottom