Mobile [Mobile] Status Text not pops out while in-game.

EMRE OYUN

Official Terrarian
I don't know how to explain this but i'll try my best.

If server sends Status Packet(or NetMessage ID 9);
•The user connected from the PC can see this message without any issues.
•The user connected from Mobile Client(both Android and IOS i guess) can't even see that message at all.

How to reproduce this:
•Open a server(modded)
•Connect both PC and Mobile users at the same time.
•Send NetMessage 9 to these users once.

Expected:
Both clients can see the message.

Result:
PC can see but Mobile can't.

I don't know how to explain this but i'll try my best.

If server sends Status Packet(or NetMessage ID 9);
•The user connected from the PC can see this message without any issues.
•The user connected from Mobile Client(both Android and IOS i guess) can't even see that message at all.

How to reproduce this:
•Open a server(modded)
•Connect both PC and Mobile users at the same time.
•Send NetMessage 9 to these users once.

Expected:
Both clients can see the message.

Result:
PC can see but Mobile can't.
Hi there @EMRE OYUN, right now crossplay between PC and Mobile isn’t officially supported. While it may work, there may also be things that don’t work. For all of the things that don’t work there’s no fix, because it’s not a supported method of playing.

Hi there @EMRE OYUN, right now crossplay between PC and Mobile isn’t officially supported. While it may work, there may also be things that don’t work. For all of the things that don’t work there’s no fix, because it’s not a supported method of playing.
The signal casted from Mobile Server. Even Mobile Server casts this NetMessage package and Mobile client does not show it.

The signal casted from Mobile Server. Even Mobile Server casts this NetMessage package and Mobile client does not show it.
Thanks for the clarification Emre. Can you give reproduction steps that don’t include PC/Mobile play, and don’t included opening a modded server.

Thanks for the clarification Emre. Can you give reproduction steps that don’t include PC/Mobile play, and don’t included opening a modded server.
It is impossible doing this without modded server. I think there is no way to call Status Packets in Vanilla Terraria. I'm currently using TShock and OTAPI(Both OTAPI and TShock is builded with Vanilla Mobile Server) and this is how i can call Status Packets.

It is impossible doing this without modded server. I think there is no way to call Status Packets in Vanilla Terraria. I'm currently using TShock and OTAPI(Both OTAPI and TShock is builded with Vanilla Mobile Server) and this is how i can call Status Packets.
All of these things are outside the scope of vanilla Terraria though.

Back
Top Bottom