• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Games-Mobile

Developer
505 Games
Hello Terrarians!

By now, some of you will have picked up on the news release we gave out at E3 around Mobile Terraria adding 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 content in the coming months. We are here today to confirm that this is absolutely the plan - and we hope to have it in your hands during Q3 2015!

This will include Minecarts, Fishing, and everything else that will get Mobile Terraria up to date - well, until 1.3 launches at least...but that's a different story.

To help get you ready for this huge release, we have a little video to share with you! Please note that all of this is still VERY MUCH under development and testing - so pardon any rough edges. These are all things that we are still working towards - but we did not want you guys to have to wait any longer to have a glimpse. :)

kdcROYP.png

kdcROYP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Wow...Mobile has come a long way in a short time.

Stay on top of the bug fixes on top of this, and man, what was already one of the deepest mobile gaming experiences becomes even moreso. :cool:

Qui Devorat

Terrarian
Hello Terrarians!

By now, some of you will have picked up on the news release we gave out at E3 around Mobile Terraria adding 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 content in the coming months. We are here today to confirm that this is absolutely the plan - and we hope to have it in your hands during Q3 2015!

This will include Minecarts, Fishing, and everything else that will get Mobile Terraria up to date - well, until 1.3 launches at least...but that's a different story.

To help get you ready for this huge release, we have a little video to share with you! Please note that all of this is still VERY MUCH under development and testing - so pardon any rough edges. These are all things that we are still working towards - but we did not want you guys to have to wait any longer to have a glimpse. :)
kdcROYP.png

kdcROYP.png

There gonna be frost moon, considering you're making everything up to date?

JoeReturns

Terrarian
Tbh, was kinda thinking that this wouldve happened to console too, 1.2.4 releasing as well. So I guess its a little wait for 1.2.4 for console. But Im not gonna argue, mobile has went through a lot of bumps in the road (1.2 for example) which stopped a lot of people playing, and amazon devices took a while for it, where as console is normally released with the odd bug. So I definately think that mobile deserves a little treat <3 :D

Qui Devorat

Terrarian
Tbh, was kinda thinking that this wouldve happened to console too, 1.2.4 releasing as well. So I guess its a little wait for 1.2.4 for console. But Im not gonna argue, mobile has went through a lot of bumps in the road (1.2 for example) where as console is normally smooth. So I definately think that mobile deserves a little treat <3 :D
I'm hoping that they fix the most annoying glitch of all with the weapons....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom