Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik, they will never release it like MCPE, this is shame...

Haha, it's gonna be awesome when this update comes out and your words are still here. Of course it'll be released, have some patience and try going outsode, reading a book, or some other game until it does come out. Trust me, the developers are probably more frustrated by the delays than anybody else.

Haha, it's gonna be awesome when this update comes out and your words are still here. Of course it'll be released, have some patience and try going outsode, reading a book, or some other game until it does come out. Trust me, the developers are probably more frustrated by the delays than anybody else.
I'll see you in late November when it comes out

Do you know when 1.3 is coming out or are they working on it right now but I know they are almost done with this update for mobile so your wecome

No. The Rudolph mount was added in 1.2.2, and the Pigron and Bee mounts were added in 1.2.3.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449616784,1449616739][/DOUBLEPOST]
You seem to assume that Beetle Offensive doesn’t exist.
I'm not assuming anything.
Any player'll get shot down if they get close. And some of the weapons here are good enough to make a rather large dent in beetle armor.
Beetle has coruptor scourge as the best ranged melee, but the snowman cannon has a faster fire rate. Course that can be offset by
north pole, but north pole's range is limited.
Beetle still are the kings of cqc, but rangers have a better offensive overall.
Which if you count titan armor, just emphasizes the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom