Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Games-Mobile

Developer
505 Games
Hello Terrarians!

By now, some of you will have picked up on the news release we gave out at E3 around Mobile Terraria adding 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 content in the coming months. We are here today to confirm that this is absolutely the plan - and we hope to have it in your hands during Q3 2015!

This will include Minecarts, Fishing, and everything else that will get Mobile Terraria up to date - well, until 1.3 launches at least...but that's a different story.

To help get you ready for this huge release, we have a little video to share with you! Please note that all of this is still VERY MUCH under development and testing - so pardon any rough edges. These are all things that we are still working towards - but we did not want you guys to have to wait any longer to have a glimpse. :)

kdcROYP.png

kdcROYP.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...Mobile has come a long way in a short time.

Stay on top of the bug fixes on top of this, and man, what was already one of the deepest mobile gaming experiences becomes even moreso. :cool:

Hello Terrarians!

By now, some of you will have picked up on the news release we gave out at E3 around Mobile Terraria adding 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 content in the coming months. We are here today to confirm that this is absolutely the plan - and we hope to have it in your hands during Q3 2015!

This will include Minecarts, Fishing, and everything else that will get Mobile Terraria up to date - well, until 1.3 launches at least...but that's a different story.

To help get you ready for this huge release, we have a little video to share with you! Please note that all of this is still VERY MUCH under development and testing - so pardon any rough edges. These are all things that we are still working towards - but we did not want you guys to have to wait any longer to have a glimpse. :)
kdcROYP.png

kdcROYP.png

There gonna be frost moon, considering you're making everything up to date?

Tbh, was kinda thinking that this wouldve happened to console too, 1.2.4 releasing as well. So I guess its a little wait for 1.2.4 for console. But Im not gonna argue, mobile has went through a lot of bumps in the road (1.2 for example) which stopped a lot of people playing, and amazon devices took a while for it, where as console is normally released with the odd bug. So I definately think that mobile deserves a little treat <3 :D

Tbh, was kinda thinking that this wouldve happened to console too, 1.2.4 releasing as well. So I guess its a little wait for 1.2.4 for console. But Im not gonna argue, mobile has went through a lot of bumps in the road (1.2 for example) where as console is normally smooth. So I definately think that mobile deserves a little treat <3 :D
I'm hoping that they fix the most annoying glitch of all with the weapons....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom