Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play Terraria both on PC and my Samsung...and my daughter's tablet. I started playing in September of 2013 on my phone. My daughter has an asthma issue and had to be kept overnight at a hospital and while she was sleeping, I bought the game and started playing it. I've been hooked (and so has she) ever since. It is so amazing to see the changes and updates that have been applied to mobile. For ages, people had been asking for multiplayer, hardmode and then to get the 1.2 update....just..amazing. And now for the 1.2.4 and 1.2.3---it's mind blowing. I still love playing mobile as I always did, especially with the new content added. Just today I snuck my kids' tablet to work with me and was playing Terraria at my cubicle. I really appreciate how much the developers and everyone involved really seem to care and listen to their fan base. I am extremely impressed all around. Well done. You have a supporter for life.

Are us mobile users ever going to get gamepad support? Cause playing on the screen is getting annoying, and i have a PhoneJoy Gamepad which i can't use, even tho it should be able to work if you look at the way it's played...

I can't wait for 1.2.4. Just today I was thinking about the frost moon and when it was going to come for mobile but to hear that 1.2.4 was being added soon was absolutely mind blowing. I love this game so much. Keep up the great work :D

Nice, but no duke fishron, dislike that, everything from all the terraria version should be shared! Duke fishron and Ocram for all version!

Wow 505 Games Mobile + Codeglue have really gone out of there way to get these updates realeased quickly, I remember 1.1 coming out, then a few months later there was 1.2, great job guys. :D

Can you fix the paint bug plz? That would be awesome, then i could paint my npc's houses
[DOUBLEPOST=1435350975,1435350644][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is gonna be awesome
[DOUBLEPOST=1435351441][/DOUBLEPOST]
Use a tablet it has a bigger screen!

But the tablets with android have the mobile version with only 5 stacks in the hotbar/:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom