Mobile Terraria: An Enigma

I have decoded a bunch of stuff in this video
Room 1
Ghostar was here eyes watching everything
(There are more things in this room that might be codes but I can't identify them)

Room 2
The final green
Arena secret hidden
Platform fall mkstery music wall

Room 3
Stardust dryad vortex moonlord
Solar eyes Nebula cultist
Blue is two

I have decoded a bunch of stuff in this video
Room 1
Ghostar was here eyes watching everything
(There are more things in this room that might be codes but I can't identify them)

Room 2
The final green
Arena secret hidden
Platform fall mkstery music wall

Room 3
Stardust dryad vortex moonlord
Solar eyes Nebula cultist
Blue is two
This is probably the longest post I have ever made, so enjoy this journey! ~:)

I’ll make sure to clarify these decodings! ~;)

FF797E10-C0A7-427D-9230-00186D849CBA.jpeg

One down! A silly dev message for laughs, combined with a ghastly Big Brother-esque message for a little scare!~;)

A1AC809D-A6CB-4DBE-A3D2-790081C48FE8.jpeg

Another one decoded! ~:)

46F79182-20B6-4DC1-A92D-315F71F9D66E.jpeg

Ooh, very sneaky, devs! Adding in some Morse Code, eh? Luckily for everyone here, I’m obviously not a fox, so I can communicate (or translate) by Morse, and I seriously think that “Mkstery” could be a silly accidental error mixing up the Morse for “k” and “y,” creating the word that describes what this video is full of... MYSTERY!!!~:p
53009A7F-B735-41C5-8A2D-C3C2980920F8.jpeg

F0DC0C32-D325-4AF8-8006-D829C4772EE8.jpeg

5244BA88-5355-48E1-B37C-3E414CB22740.jpeg

D41B5828-FED9-477B-ADC7-D7B47553ED90.jpeg

Hmm... some plot-worthy stuff in the endgame... but oh well!

EDIT #1:
The blue down the sides is Morse code with letters separated by green and words separated by orange

Looks like silly old me forgot about a few more hidden messages in the same area! Kudos to Dirtlord for telling me this! Let’s take another look, shall we? ~:p

DE15F135-AE53-4113-9713-FAAA51987B02.jpeg
44B6F74D-3E5B-498C-A630-7EC7D405EE75.jpeg
B7D523F9-D902-402F-815E-9655A880C4A0.jpeg

I guess the blue Morse Code translates to BLUE IS TWO. This must be some vague clue! ~:p

EDIT #2: I rewatched the video and found out that the rooms had colored codings, so I guess I’ll keep it going! On to the final room! ~:)

03B29927-B0C6-4991-950F-EEF497FE73D1.jpeg

921ADE2F-10CE-4E0F-B8B8-7C1C8C74BF5A.jpeg

8FF7AD12-4C3D-440B-B06B-F85B89EEECEF.jpeg

9382F550-07F1-4893-ABC7-620086F16EC9.jpeg

751E6CBA-3D0A-4A87-80F8-ADEA85690C91.jpeg

B5A483C6-EFFD-4C87-82C4-87B03746E9C0.jpeg

When all the colored letters are rearranged:
Yellow translates to Accord and Truce.
Green translates to Treaty and Peace.
Red translates to Battle and Fight!

Oh, boy! The devs have some serious theme stuff going on with the colors! ~:D

I guess this marks the end of our little journey in this little video. I sure believe that this fun adventure was quite the enigma, indeed! I hope you all liked this journey! ~:D

Last edited:
I’ll make sure to clarify these decodings! ~;)

View attachment 225344
One down! ~;)

View attachment 225345
Another one decoded! ~:)

View attachment 225348
Ooh, very sneaky, Re-Logic! Adding in some Morse Code, eh? Luckily for everyone here, I’m obviously not a fox, so I can communicate (or translate) by Morse! ~:p
View attachment 225350
View attachment 225351
View attachment 225352
View attachment 225353
Hmm... some plot-worthy stuff in the endgame... but oh well! Sadly, this is the point where my knowledge of secret coding messages (or maybe my lazy brain) is no longer valid... thanks if everyone here liked this! ~:D
The blue down the sides is Morse code with letters separated by green and words separated by orange

I'm almost certain that there are two more messages in the first room. There are three in every other room, and those different blocks just under the braille definitely seem like they're something, maybe a midi representation. Also the platforms seem significant as well, and again the only thing I can think of is midi.
(I'd suggest Morse but I can't find any spacing)

I'm almost certain that there are two more messages in the first room. There are three in every other room, and those different blocks just under the braille definitely seem like they're something, maybe a midi representation. Also the platforms seem significant as well, and again the only thing I can think of is midi.
(I'd suggest Morse but I can't find any spacing)
Yeah, I tried Morse Code, but failed to get an interesting find. Sadly, I also do not understand MIDI at all, so I guess other people who possess the talent should do it! I believe in you, community! ~:)

Last edited:
Bill was there! I knew it! It's time for me to capture it. I think I can do some cool stuff with those Midi's. :)

Ok. To my investigations(!), there are only two big unsolved mystries to me:
Music (in last room), and rest of small mysteries (platforms height (room1), colorful lines (room3), enemies (2), torches (1), directions of bricks (1), diffrent background bricks that didn't show off in mini map because of water (2)) that will combine together and give us the answer to our biggest mystery: the release date.
I think I kinda found the release date (at least a number) if you have seen my last post, red room says the first of three, blue room says blue is two, and green room says the final green. So we have red, blue, green. If you find this colors in last room on left and right side, they are placed like VIII (misplaced like VII), II, and VII. They give us the number 827 that I think is 8/27 which means Aug. 27th. Tell me I'm wrong :)

Music (in last room), and rest of small mysteries (platforms height (room1), colorful lines (room3), enemies (2), torches (1), directions of bricks (1), diffrent background bricks that didn't show off in mini map because of water (2)) that will combine together and give us the answer to our biggest mystery: the release date.
I think I kinda found the release date (at least a number) if you have seen my last post, red room says the first of three, blue room says blue is two, and green room says the final green. So we have red, blue, green. If you find this colors in last room on left and right side, they are placed like VIII (misplaced like VII), II, and VII. They give us the number 827 that I think is 8/27 which means Aug. 27th. Tell me I'm wrong :)

Oh wow! This solution sounds like some kind of Gravity Falls-esque mystery, all the clues are vague and mostly weird, and yet you have managed to get a legitimate conclusion! The order of the colors of the 4th room do align to make 827 (which is indeed 8/27 when rearranged in the order)! Great job! ~;)

Last edited:
Hmmm, same day as Switch hard copy release date in North America. Either 2 significant releases in one day, or they were referencing that. (I hope it’s the prior option)

Back
Top Bottom