Mobile Terraria: An Enigma

Is it ok to mention devs to check if are we doing right and 8/27 date is true? If it's ok, then someone please mention them. Cats4life did this on mobile online multiplayer but loki seams trying to ignore it or he just didn't see it.
And please, someone please work on platform heights in red room, I reached some encrypted numbers that anyone wanted it I will share them.

Is it ok to mention devs to check if are we doing right and 8/27 date is true? If it's ok, then someone please mention them. Cats4life did this on mobile online multiplayer but loki seams trying to ignore it or he just didn't see it.
And please, someone please work on platform heights in red room, I reached some encrypted numbers that anyone wanted it I will share them.
Please do not bug developers, they are very busy. Thanks.

As we've said all along - when they have a date to announce, they will do so. They are not going to answer random questions about it.

This is a very interesting video. The comment sections helped me a lot with my take in terms of decoding the braille.

Ghostar has her eyes on everything (So that it is ensured to be high quality, Ghostar is a Quality Insurance employee for Re-Logic)

"Fallmkstery" = Fall Mystery (Fall Equinox?)
Stardust = 4th stage (of a star), blue-colored
Vortex = 3rd stage (of a star), teal-colored
One of the Dryad's possible names = lunette (connection to the moon), connection to nature = connection to the earth, earth day in April
Moonlord's color = connection with vortex pillar?
Solar = 2nd stage (of a star), oranged-colored
Nebula = 1st stage, purple-colored
Eyes = Connection to Ghostar?
Cultist = Lunar Worshippers, connection to the moon
fall equinox = september 21-24
4 pillars, 4 months from Earth day = August 22
vortex & nebula = 31 (days between August 22 and September 22)
Solar & Stardust = 24 (day Fall Equinox ends)
Sept. 21 = day of peace
Sept. 17 = constitution day (Treaty/Peace-ish)
Sept. 3rd = Treaty of Paris (Treaty)
Sept. 16th Mexican Independence Day (Treaty/Peace-ish)
Missing Elements (Couldn't figure them out) = Platforms (only platforms in the video are in the music wall room) and the music wall (experimentations with the music wall resulted in a pointless unfamiliar tune)

At that, my guess on this is that the release date is anywhere from September 16th to September 24th-ish (or around August 22nd)

What do you guys think? There are holes and things that still need to be deciphered (the moon stuff) as well as the music wall, but I feel like I'm close on this one.

Let's continue to discuss the video together, and work towards the completion of this riddle before it's handed right to us if we don't solve it fast enough! :)

Last edited:

"Direct from the top-secret underground vault hidden deep within the halls where Terraria Mobile 1.3 is being developed, we bring you this latest video. Many Guides died to bring us this information… we hope you can put it to good use."

This is a very interesting video. The comment sections helped me a lot with my take in terms of decoding the braille.

Ghostar has her eyes on everything (So that it is ensured to be high quality, Ghostar is a Quality Insurance employee for Re-Logic)

"Fallmkstery" = Fall Mystery (Fall Equinox?)
Stardust = 4th stage (of a star), blue-colored
Vortex = 3rd stage (of a star), teal-colored
One of the Dryad's possible names = lunette (connection to the moon), connection to nature = connection to the earth, earth day in April
Moonlord's color = connection with vortex pillar?
Solar = 2nd stage (of a star), oranged-colored
Nebula = 1st stage, purple-colored
Eyes = Connection to Ghostar?
Cultist = Lunar Worshippers, connection to the moon
fall equinox = september 21-24
4 pillars, 4 months from Earth day = August 22
vortex & nebula = 31 (days between August 22 and September 22)
Solar & Stardust = 24 (day Fall Equinox ends)
Sept. 21 = day of peace
Sept. 17 = constitution day (Treaty/Peace-ish)
Sept. 3rd = Treaty of Paris (Treaty)
Sept. 16th Mexican Independence Day (Treaty/Peace-ish)
Missing Elements (Couldn't figure them out) = Platforms (only platforms in the video are in the music wall room) and the music wall (experimentations with the music wall resulted in a pointless unfamiliar tune)

At that, my guess on this is that the release date is anywhere from September 16th to September 24th-ish (or around August 22nd)

What do you guys think? There are holes and things that still need to be deciphered (the moon stuff) as well as the music wall, but I feel like I'm close on this one.

Let's continue to discuss the video together, and work towards the completion of this riddle before it's handed right to us if we don't solve it fast enough! :)
Hi @Ethacon, I moved your post into this thread since it's for the same topic. :) You can look over the other posts here to see what other members are discussing about the recent video.

Hi @Ethacon, I moved your post into this thread since it's for the same topic. :) You can look over the other posts here to see what other members are discussing about the recent video.
Oops! Edited my post to make it sound like an addition to an old thread and not an introduction to a new one.
[doublepost=1565913055,1565912799][/doublepost]Looking through other posts on the thread, it seems as if the youtube comment I based my take on it was missing valuable information or I overlooked information that was there but I didn't go back to it. However, my August 22nd guess was pretty close to the theory on it being the 27th. :p

Wait how is the real Brian playing it and it’s proably a bait we really don’t know if it’s even true it could be a trap to be keeping us on this so they could just do another one and make us even more confused it’s leading us to number that could be added to more number to more number to more numbers but that’s just my theory but I really wanna know how he’s playing it I’m jealous and sad

Wait how is the real Brian playing it and it’s proably a bait we really don’t know if it’s even true it could be a trap to be keeping us on this so they could just do another one and make us even more confused it’s leading us to number that could be added to more number to more number to more numbers but that’s just my theory but I really wanna know how he’s playing it I’m jealous and sad
The Real Bryan isn't playing it, Loki is playing it in the video. Bryan is just analyzing screen shots from the video.

The Real Bryan isn't playing it, Loki is playing it in the video. Bryan is just analyzing screen shots from the video.
Ohh
[doublepost=1565918191,1565918085][/doublepost]but is the discord private or public
[doublepost=1565918213][/doublepost]Cause I wanna ask Loki things

For ciphers sake, Some hint please. I really can't think anymore. I think in red room where loki jumps on platforms, under the brille code there are some black bricks that you can barely see them in mini map. The button most line says SOS in morse, but what about upper line? I also figured out that (platform fall mystery music wall) are 4 places where we need to WATCH to find ARENA SECRET to solve the mkstery(!), so in first room platforms were riddled, in second room walls were riddled, in third room fall was, and in last room music. We need to put this together to solve the mystery. Team work time :)

Waiting is up. Release date 8/27 confrimed in twitter (Ik it was 4 hours ago but who cares?), we finally can play terraria mobile 1.3 very soon (and because of our succesed good work to find the date), we should celebrate. Mkstery solved :)

So, as you revealed the released date, can I ask from you to give us a hint on what is that unfamiliar music notes in last room? Please, it stuck in my head.

Back
Top Bottom