Mobile [Mobile] Terraria android 11 compatible

Não consigo instalar o Terraria no meu s10 depois de atualizar o Android 11, no Android 10 eu poderia jogar bem, mas o jogo simplesmente não abre. Já tentei baixar na playstore várias vezes e aparece um erro, não é minha memória. Gostaria da ajuda de vocês, pois acho que não é compatível com Android 11
O meu G7 Power Android 11 tbem não me dá mais suporte ao Terraria simplesmente perdi todo meu progresso.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220526-082039_Google_Play_Store_1.png
    Screenshot_20220526-082039_Google_Play_Store_1.png
    445.3 KB · Views: 91
Exact same "not available for your phone" issue here, on a Xiaomi Redmi T9 Pro (K20 Pro) vanilla, up to date (android 11)...
And some months ago, before I change my phone, I was on an old LG G3 (android 6) and the game worked.

I can confirm that a similar issue crops up on the Moto G Power (2021), though this may be due to me installing a custom rom and losing play protect status.

To be honest, seeing the game "removed" from the available games doesn't seems to be a "bug" at all...
It's quite concerning to have paid for a game that suddendly doesn't work anymore... for months.

To be honest, seeing the game "removed" from the available games doesn't seems to be a "bug" at all...
It's quite concerning to have paid for a game that suddendly doesn't work anymore... for months.
It's not bug in Terraria files rather fault of some specific varients of android 11(most probably?)
There are two cases
1) your phone has hidden the Terraria data folder (detecting it virus for some reason or maybe some other problem not sure)
This can be fixed with a pc by adb uninstalling com.and.505games.terrariapaid
Then rebooting the phone
2) your phone doesn't have the data folder in that case can try cloning terraria(not sure about which cloning apps will let u do it)
U can dm me if u want the app cloner software i use which i am prohibited to share on forums
3) use VMOS pro and in it download TERRARIA form playstore

As for the reason clone app works is because it uses different data folder(which just have a different folder name but all the files are same)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom