Mobile [Mobile] Terraria android 11 compatible

KauanMarques

Terrarian
I can't install Terraria on my s10 after updating Android 11, on Android 10 I could play well but then the game just won't open. I've tried to download to the playstore several times and an error appears, it's not my memory. I would like your help, because I think it is not compatible with Android 11

I can't install Terraria on my s10 after updating Android 11, on Android 10 I could play well but then the game just won't open. I've tried to download to the playstore several times and an error appears, it's not my memory. I would like your help, because I think it is not compatible with Android 11
I would check the support website for your mobile device to see if there is a workaround for this, if Android 11 doesnt support it then that would have to be also reported to the Android company so they can check for the issue and patch it in the next hotfix update for Android. in the meantime, try backing up any game data you previously had and try restarting the device. if nothing then check the storage space you have available (the game needs a specific amount of the phone storage in order to install and launch the game)

I would check the support website for your mobile device to see if there is a workaround for this, if Android 11 doesnt support it then that would have to be also reported to the Android company so they can check for the issue and patch it in the next hotfix update for Android. in the meantime, try backing up any game data you previously had and try restarting the device. if nothing then check the storage space you have available (the game needs a specific amount of the phone storage in order to install and launch the game)
if you have contact from the developers please report the error

Translation: Could not install Terraria Try again. If that doesn't work, see common solutions to this problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-181509_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210205-181509_Google Play Store.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 1,574
Translation: Could not install Terraria Try again. If that doesn't work, see common solutions to this problem
like i said, try contacting the support team that work for Android, they will most likely know the solution to your problem

I had the same problem as you yesterday, samsung s10 updated to android 11 and it no longer makes me install terraria. I sent an email to support, but if you solve it let me know

I had the same problem as you yesterday, samsung s10 updated to android 11 and it no longer makes me install terraria. I sent an email to support, but if you solve it let me know
Sounds like an s10 android 11 issue. This might be an issue with the s10 android 11 software. Have you had any trouble installing other apps?
after I updated my device, the terraria disappeared from my phone, I tried to download it again in the playstore and a message appeared saying that it is not possible to download it, I tried to download an apk and even then the application was not installed. it's not my phone, I have 128 gigs and only used 48%
Did any other apps disappear?

Maybe you can try this.
Go to Settings->Apps and see if Terraria is there. Maybe your device disabled it or something for some reason. If Terraria is there then backup your Terraria files and uninstall it. Then try installing Terraria again from the play store.

If Terraria is not there and you can't install it from the playstore then its either an s10 android 11 issue or an s10 android 11 google play issue.

Having the exact same issue. It appears that Terraria (at least from the Amazon App store - not sure about the Play store) will not install on Android v11+ as it does not have a valid certificate for newer versions of Android.

While troubleshooting on the Android command line (adb shell/logcat), when the app went to install I kept seeing the same error:

Code:
failed to install Terraria_base.apk: Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Scanning Failed.: No signature found in package of version 2 or newer for package com.amz.games505.Terraria]

This needs to be fixed by 505, they need to provide an updated package to Amazon with a valid certificate.

Here's the Android developer page stating the same:

Behavior changes: Apps targeting Android 11 | Android Developers

I sent a support request to 505, of course so far all I've got back was the canned "clear the cache from Amazon and Terraria".

Having the exact same issue. It appears that Terraria (at least from the Amazon App store - not sure about the Play store) will not install on Android v11+ as it does not have a valid certificate for newer versions of Android.

While troubleshooting on the Android command line (adb shell/logcat), when the app went to install I kept seeing the same error:

Code:
failed to install Terraria_base.apk: Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Scanning Failed.: No signature found in package of version 2 or newer for package com.amz.games505.Terraria]

This needs to be fixed by 505, they need to provide an updated package to Amazon with a valid certificate.

Here's the Android developer page stating the same:

Behavior changes: Apps targeting Android 11 | Android Developers

I sent a support request to 505, of course so far all I've got back was the canned "clear the cache from Amazon and Terraria".
Based on that log, it looks like the Terraria on the Amazon App Store is being signed with the APK Signature Scheme v1 which Android 11 no longer supports. The apk must be signed with V2 or higher now.

APK Signature Scheme v2 now required.
1618699817566.png

Back
Top Bottom