Mobile [Mobile] Terraria android 11 compatible

I would check the support website for your mobile device to see if there is a workaround for this, if Android 11 doesnt support it then that would have to be also reported to the Android company so they can check for the issue and patch it in the next hotfix update for Android. in the meantime, try backing up any game data you previously had and try restarting the device. if nothing then check the storage space you have available (the game needs a specific amount of the phone storage in order to install and launch the game)
Olá boa tarde, ja fiz de tudo e o Terraria 1.4 continua sem funcionar no android 11, o que eu faço ? HELPP PLEASE

I've found a solution for those who can't install Terraria because it vanished after Android 11 update.
Install Android ADB on your computer from this url : [TOOL]Minimal ADB and Fastboot [2-9-18]
Plug your device to your computer
Enable USB debugging
Browse inside your device to Android/data/com...TerrariaPaid and save your data on your pc
Run cmd
cd "your adb program installation path"
adb devices
You should see your device "authorized"
adb uninstall "com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid"
You should see "success"
Unplug your device
Restart it
Install Terraria
Replug your device and browse again to Android/data/com...TerrariaPaid and replace all files by the backup ones
Enjoy (it worked for me after searching for 2 days)

Last edited:
Eu encontrei uma solução para quem não consegue instalar o Terraria porque ele desapareceu após a atualização do Android 11.
Instale o Android ADB no seu computador a partir deste url: [TOOL] Minimal ADB e Fastboot [2-9-18]
Conecte seu dispositivo ao computador
Ativar o USB depuração
Navegue dentro de seu dispositivo para Android / data / com ... TerrariaPaid e salve seus dados em seu pc
Executar cmd
cd "seu caminho de instalação do programa adb"
dispositivos adb
Você deve ver o seu dispositivo "autorizado"
adb uninstall "com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid"
Você deve ver "sucesso"
Desligue o seu dispositivo
Reinicie
Instalar Terraria
Reconecte o dispositivo e navegue novamente para Android / data / com ... TerrariaPaid e substitua todos os arquivos pelos de backup
Aproveite (funcionou para mim depois de pesquisar por 2 dias)
Did you manage to install after all this process?

I can't install Terraria on my s10 after updating Android 11, on Android 10 I could play well but then the game just won't open. I've tried to download to the playstore several times and an error appears, it's not my memory. I would like your help, because I think it is not compatible with Android 11
Well for me I have a Samsung Galaxy a51 which was running android 10 but updated to android 11 I was able to transfer the game from my old device and my game runs fine other than small lag

Just as an update for this thread. There is an issue with Terraria and Android 11 right now. In the Terraria State of the Game - August 2021 this was said, ”We have also been made aware of some issues impacting some players in regards to Android 11. The team will be looking into this shortly, and we will get any needed fixes out just as soon as possible!”

Was having the same problem with the Google play store. After my fourth time contacting google support they told me to factory reset and when I tried to install it again it worked.

I have problem with terraria. Why i cant download it? I already buy it but it say app cant be installed? If someone could help me i appreciate it. My device is redmi 9

I have problem with terraria. Why i cant download it? I already buy it but it say app cant be installed? If someone could help me i appreciate it. My device is redmi 9
Wait if this gets until updated to 1.4.3 Mobile, because there has an issue from the files I think

I have modded the Terraria apk to have the data pack named com.and.games505.TerrariaPaie originally which was com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid

(Cannot do without pirating+modding/ illegally shareing the files then modding)

Now the game works completely fine i do not support modding this was just a test i performed i play on another device in which it actually works without modding and i have purchased the game

Second method(can be performed without any type of piracy or modding)

(See above post for details)U can uninstall the game using pc connect to adb and then adb-unistall com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid

After which Terraria will be completely deleted form your device then install it from playstore it will install without any problem

I am playing currently using this method

These are two methods i found that can fix your game and so i hope this could be help to the studios working on this problem

Last edited:
I have modded the Terraria apk to have the data pack named com.and.games505.TerrariaPaie originally which was com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid

(Cannot do without pirating+modding/ illegally shareing the files then modding)

Now the game works completely fine i do not support modding this was just a test i performed i play on another device in which it actually works without modding and i have purchased the game

Second method(can be performed without any type of piracy or modding)

(See above post for details)U can uninstall the game using pc connect to adb and then adb-unistall com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid

After which Terraria will be completely deleted form your device then install it from playstore it will install without any problem

I am playing currently using this method

These are two methods i found that can fix your game and so i hope this could be help to the studios working on this problem
Hi there @Ashwini Raj thanks for trying to help out your fellow players. I have moved your post into this thread that you are referring to, to keep the info together.

A reminder for all - you can do whatever you’d like with your own device, of course, I would be remiss if I didn’t restate that whatever programs or files you choose to download from untested sources are all at your own risk. :)

The developers are aware of the issue and are working on trying to find a solution. The issue doesn’t affect all players with Android 11 so it’s not an easy cut and dry problem.

Hi there @Ashwini Raj thanks for trying to help out your fellow players. I have moved your post into this thread that you are referring to, to keep the info together.

A reminder for all - you can do whatever you’d like with your own device, of course, I would be remiss if I didn’t restate that whatever programs or files you choose to download from untested sources are all at your own risk. :)

The developers are aware of the issue and are working on trying to find a solution. The issue doesn’t affect all players with Android 11 so it’s not an easy cut and dry problem.
Haha the catch is i didn't install it from anywhere i just shared what i downloaded in my other device form playstore 🤠 bingo! And i intentionally kept it vague enough that no one will be able to do it(its really an easy method) and second method doesn't work if u have pirated 😝

Last edited:
No puedo instalar Terraria en mi s10 después de actualizar Android 11, en Android 10 podría jugar bien pero luego el juego simplemente no se abre. He intentado descargar a playstore varias veces y aparece un error, no es mi memoria. Me gustaría su ayuda, porque creo que no es compatible con Android 11
I am also having this issue, can't install on my brand new Galaxy S21 via Amazon Appstore. I can't believe they haven't fixed this yet!?!
This problem is being seen on all phones with a11, specifically on version 1.4.3.2 of the game. since 1.4.3.1 can be installed and it is the one I use from the play store hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom