Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

505 has been very good with their customer support. The person assigned to my ticket has been great with communicating to me any progress. From what I understand they should hopefully have a resolution soon. In the meantime I've been working through the game to get back what I've lost.

I've been so used to having everything I forgot what the grind was like and how satisfying it is to achieve everything. It's frustrating but it's brought back life to the game I was starting to get bored with.

I still don't see my world working, wow such support.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450295533,1450295481][/DOUBLEPOST]I have no way of going back, I had all my items in chests,, but now, the world has nothing on it expcept walls. I hope this is fixed by Christams if not I am going to be really pissed off

My support ticket is still open so I assume they're still working on it. Until then I've basically been grinding for everything and have been thoroughly enjoying it. I wouldn't hesitate to say I don't want them to revert my old progress because I've gotten a lot of awesome duke fishron drops

Its mind boggling that a company can push out an update not once but multiple times that ruins the game. And they STILL didnt fix the android crashing problem.

Its mind boggling that a company can push out an update not once but multiple times that ruins the game. And they STILL didnt fix the android crashing problem.

It's even more mind boggling that everyone feels they have a right to complain about 505 giving out FREE updates with TONS of content, considering they can't make any more money off of updates. I mean seriously, they didn't even have to update the game at ALL, EVER. There are tons of games that are total crap on the mobile stores, and never get updated, and that cost TONS more to purchase.

Such whining, much annoyed.

It's a game people, a game. Not life.

They said windows would already be fixed its be months and no not even a estimated time and ever time I ask no one tells me anything

They have provided several status updates in the mobile bugs hub thread on WP - start there

Who else has excessive crashing during the duke fishron boss fight? Its really starting to tick me off that im not even close to dying, fishron is steadily losing health, and then it crashes...

I have wasted like 8 truffle worms and cannot beat frost moon without duke fishron gear...

Is this considered a critical bug?

Also game randomly crashes at other spots too, its just that i cant beat fishron cuz it crashes too much...

Help! I already bought this game for android, but I just went to install it on a new device and the Terraria page on the play store says I haven't bought it. I double checked my account on the play store and it says I bought it on Dec 15, 2013. I haven't played it in ages so I don't know when this problem occured. What do I do?

Ok listen up 505, since you clearly ignore other posts i know how you can fix the damm cloud saves issue. USE THE .BAK SAVE SYSTEM LIKE THE PC DOES!! The pc has player.bak and world.bak files, if the player or world file can't load the game instead opens the .bak version. The .bak files are auto stored/updated versions of the save that was last replaced. (Every time the game tries to save instead of just overwriting the last player/world it uses it to update the .Bak then saves the new player/world) or just add a :red:ing file select option in the cloud save screens! And get rid of this god damm root file bull :red:. Most people use cloud bc they run out of save slots due to the 3 save limit. If we didn't have the stupid root saves we could just move files around and have an infinite amount of saves. Even more so if we had a simple load screen, just let us load a file of our choice. It can't be that hard, theres loads of apps that open a file browser. Just give us a folder (data/terraria/saves) and open it to let us tap the world of our choice. Hell minecraft has a file browser in game that can get so long your device can't load it.

Can't seem to open the character without it freezing and crashing. Android 5.0.2. And what do you suppose the gidt apple will get is?

Back
Top Bottom