Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

I played the game about 100+ hours and my cloud save file was deleted 2 or 3 updates back... never recovered. Extremely disappointed with the lack of response. Gift you say? I would need an All Items Map to make up for all the lost items.

I really don't know if this is the place to report bugs...
But if it is, this is a biggie.
The spawn rates are ridiculously low. It is so hard to find any enemies. I can go an entire blood moon, and on the surface, see about 10 enemies through the night. This also makes moving into hardmode a pain, because of Voodoo Demons.

To be fair - there is no way I know of for them to restore lost saves. That sucks mightily - my condolences. :(

I doubt they will hand an all items map to everyone, but we shall see I suppose.

But yeah - take care with your saves until the fixes are in - and (where at all possible on every platform: backups)

To be fair - there is no way I know of for them to restore lost saves. That sucks mightily - my condolences. :(

I doubt they will hand an all items map to everyone, but we shall see I suppose.

But yeah - take care with your saves until the fixes are in - and (where at all possible on every platform: backups)
Ok, thanks Loki! We appreciate your time communicating with us about this issue

In the meantime, please DO NOT delete your game or saved files. While we are confident we will be able to make save files readable again, there is a chance some items stored in piggy banks or safes may be lost due to file corruption. As a token of our sincere apology, we will be giving all players a gift to help make up for progress and time lost in the game.

........ A gift, you say...?

Glad that ios players are getting a fix. So it must be codeglue that has horrible service. Either way, Im hoping certain, "Issues" are adressed for all platforms.

Ah yes, the change of size of long bit me in the butt on some of the older projects I work on.

Remember developers, using the types defined in stdint.h can be a big help. Or just using ints instead of longs.

Of course this changes on the LLP64 platform. Why Microsoft, why?

Hopefully the 'gift' will be that corruptors FINALLY start spawning again? :p
Or an all items map? :D

That would be pretty sweet

Back
Top Bottom