Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

It will most likely a exclusive item that helps you progress through the game, maybe a powerful sword, who knows. We will have to wait and see.

Thanks for this hard work. But hope will fix it soon.
By the way,android version has crashes too.

Is anyone having a NPC deletion or chests not louding inventory screen and then when entering the world again the game is deleting every item in the chests?

Last edited:
i know one way... IMPROVE THE CONTROLS
also i shocked i'm here first
Just tap the home button right before the world loads and then go back on to the app. It works perfectly after that.
0, member: 20103"]i know one way... IMPROVE THE CONTROLS
also i shocked i'm here first[/QUOTE]

Why don't they give us the previous version back while they sort this out? A lot of people getting obsessed by a promised gift and forgetting that they have f*cked up big time here. Clearly released this without testing which is very poor.

What about android are the bugs reported in the easter post by gamers fixed and update coming soo?
What about amazon update?
I tried the easter bug fix update from google store and i cant name my hero keyboard not coming to type the name but with a custom keyboard i can type...
Amazon pre easter update not giving me this problem
Phone lg l40 d160

My problem isn't with loading the character... I don't even get that far.the game crashes the instant I click play. So I don't even get to see if my character or world is there. Hopefully they fix this bug too

My problem isn't with loading the character... I don't even get that far.the game crashes the instant I click play. So I don't even get to see if my character or world is there. Hopefully they fix this bug too
Yep, you seem to have advanced file corruption. One file corrupts, then everything linked to that file corrupts, and infinitum.

<images removed by staff>
Am I dreaming? I found some images of the 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 update. I think we could get some more items and bosses soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
<images removed by staff>
Am I dreaming? I found some images of the 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 update. I think we could get some more items and bosses soon.
Please do not post such images here.

Yes, there are art assets in the mobile distribution that come from the PC/Re-Logic version of the game, but that does not necessarily mean that they will be coming to the mobile game. It only means that unused sprites were not removed by 505Games/Codeglue.

We do not wish to encourage people to use this information to create modified/hacked versions of the game; that is against our rules:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...culture-please-read.53/#rulesPiracyAndModding

What you do with your own devices is your business, but please don't share it here. Thanks.

Oh, I'm sorry! I have deleted my world. I have saved my character and my worlds on my computer because I have really good stuff and my character is a bit OP. And so I have only transfered my save files from my computer to my device. I was only very glad when I saw those sprites. Again, I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom