Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

Thanks for sacrificing your progress to test if reinstalling works. Now I won't be tempted to try it myself...

I've put so many hours into getting all the best gear/weapons, if I lose everything I'm probably not gonna touch this game for a long time.
(This savefile was already the third time I had to start from scratch...)
After the last update(16/11/2015), the app closes after the initial screens, specifically "RakNet™" in lumia 930 with Windows 10 Mobile Build 10581

We need some information from developers. Strange thing that nobody annouced this update. It came in total silence.

Same issue with my Windows phone (Lumia 920 on windows 8.1). After the Nov. 16th 2015 update to 1.2.2.1 when the game boots up and finished with the RakNet title the screen turns blue and the game crashes. I really hope this can get fixed since I can't backup my saved game files nor is cloud save option available on Windows phones. Frustrated...:mad:

Same issue with my Windows phone (Lumia 920 on windows 8.1). After the Nov. 16th 2015 update to 1.2.2.1 when the game boots up and finished with the RakNet title the screen turns blue and the game crashes. I really hope this can get fixed since I can't backup my saved game files nor is cloud save option available on Windows phones. Frustrated...:mad:
It's even more frustrating because Windows Phone does allow for cloudsaving, the Terraria devs just haven't utilized it yet...

It seems to be working properly on Galaxy Ace 3 ou 4 dunno what was it... for except cloud saving doesn't look reliable for now.

Hey guys-

I will confirm that the 505 Customer Service and Product teams are aware of the WP crashing issues and have been working on solutions since yesterday afternoon. Hopefully, they will have news and/or a fix quite soon - but we will all have to stay tuned there.

Hey guys-

I will confirm that the 505 Customer Service and Product teams are aware of the WP crashing issues and have been working on solutions since yesterday afternoon. Hopefully, they will have news and/or a fix quite soon - but we will all have to stay tuned there.
Thanks, that's great news!

hi my wp just downloaded the new terraria 1.2.1 that was released a few days ago and when I try to play it after the RakNet the screen just goes blue and the game crashes . Pls fix it

Hey guys-

Thanks for the update! Hopefully a patch will come soon.

My game crashes everytime I go to craft something for awhile or when I'm doing a boss or pumpkin moon. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Android 4.2. And yes, I tried in uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't fix it. It just deleted my progress.

Oh, my Ace 3/4 (something) also crashes some times out of the blue, but that's not as bad as having to deal with two teleporting digital analogies.
  • It may be difficult to dash on the
    Mobile_only.png
    Mobile version due to its movement controls.

Блять,мудаки,твари,паскуды, сколько можно ждать?
Сделайте откат назад до предыдущей версии. И дайте людям поиграть.

Back
Top Bottom