Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloaded the new update and the game still crashes... I have bad luck :/

Unfortunately for me i usually get updates a day after they're released -.- gratz to those that got it :)
EDIT: RIGHT WHEN I SAID THAT IT UPDATED!
EDIT2: WOO HOOH! IT STILL DOESN'T WORK! :mad:

Well I'm giving up. Already had a deadline so I'm going to rebuild from scratch...

Join me for mourn, over our lost warriors and cities.

hmm FINALLY THE ADDED BLUE AND GREEN WRENCHES THOSE COLORS WERE IN THE DUNGEON :mad:
And guess what guys, they didnt fix a single bug and *fixed* things that werent bugs! Aka i could already get those things! Tune in next week for a bug fix for the bug fix for the original update!

Edit: THE WIKI ISNT WORKING! NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!! NOW WE WILL NEVER SEE IF THEY FIXED THE BUGS! unless we ask around.

Last edited:
And guess what guys, they didnt fix a single bug and *fixed* things that werent bugs! Aka i could already get those things! Tune in next week for a bug fix for the bug fix for the original update!

Edit: THE WIKI ISNT WORKING! NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!! NOW WE WILL NEVER SEE IF THEY FIXED THE BUGS! unless we ask around.
Exactly what bugs weren't fixed and what store did you get your update from?

The wiki seems to be working for me. The wiki doesn't track game bugs though, aside from posting release notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom