Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone wrote that the worlds that could be set (large, medium , small) is an exclusive for mobile versions. And for me it is too lazy developers Activities that. As a result, in this version even do nothing. All quickly raise their level and forget about the game until the next update ... Mobile devices now have a great opportunity , but what to do with such a world ? And developers ? :mad:

Last edited:
HEY IOS PLAYERS! YOU GET EVERY UPDATE BEFORE US ANDROID USERS AND WE DONT COMPLAIN! SO PLZ STOP POSTING WHEn IS IT GOING TO COME OUT, AND JUST WAIT LIKE WE DID!
Ex: you got hardmode first, you got THE ORIGINAL 1.2 UPDATE FIRST!
Ya you ARE important too Android users. :dryadsmile:

Last edited:
Ya you ARE important too Android users. :dryadsmile:

RoseDiamond said:
I have a house it's medium sized and the mushroom biome and backdrop music show up so and some of the Mocs moved in there so I had to move them back to my house so I think it's good enough for a suitable living in home for the Truffle.
So here's the place.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 349
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Oh... Ya they both kind of look the same so Ya I got mixed up.
[DOUBLEPOST=1427637379][/DOUBLEPOST] Dumb me.:dryadconfused:
You ain't the only one...I actually got one to spawn and killed it without taking a screenshot! :sigh: Luckily, I got my vitamins and got my ankh shield :happy:

Well, hi from Virginia! *wavewave*

On topic-ly, I've yet to see a single crash on this update since finally getting the game to start. Things are proceeding slowly because I'm not used to the cramped UI but they are proceeding.

I never liked ios and by what i see updates in many games and apps seem to come to android first so im glad i didnt bought anything crapos related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom