• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ohmega Blue

Skeletron
I dislike mobile because of bad controls, outdated use of tools (I much prefer using the pickaxe for everything), and absolutely tiny world size.
Well, how do you suggest the controls to be?
We can use pickaxes for mining everything but wood and walls, so it's not outdated, it's the same as pc

Well, how do you suggest the controls to be?
We can use pickaxes for mining everything but wood and walls, so it's not outdated, it's the same as pc
In the mobile version, you use tools in the way you did in 1.1 and before. On PC, you use a pickaxe to break wood and background objects such as statues and life crystals.
There's no way I can say this without being rude, but you're wrong.

Also, I understand that there's no real way the controls can change...
...but I would prefer if there was a jump button.

The Ohmega Blue

Skeletron
In the mobile version, you use tools in the way you did in 1.1 and before. On PC, you use a pickaxe to break wood and background objects such as statues and life crystals.

You break places wood and background objects with a pick, not a hammer. I know because I play both. What mobile version do you use?

Andy0132

Terrarian
Wonder why his is wierd
Presumably due to an error in the update, or a lack of updating.
Essentially, either the 1.2 (and 1.2.1) update wasn't downloaded, or some error with regards to the tools occurred as a result of the new update. It is also possible that the functioning capability of tools was hindered due to some other issue.
TL;DR
1.2 might not be there
Bug with new update

TerraDream274

Plantera

I think I prefer the controls on mobile rather than pc itis easier.

The Ohmega Blue

Skeletron
Presumably due to an error in the update, or a lack of updating.
Essentially, either the 1.2 (and 1.2.1) update wasn't downloaded, or some error with regards to the tools occurred as a result of the new update. It is also possible that the functioning capability of tools was hindered due to some other issue.
TL;DR
1.2 might not be there
Bug with new update
He probably didn't update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom