Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Is This About?
NIEN
NO
Not Even CLOSE
Yay! Whats A Boomerang?
So Funny How You Fail
PASSED TEST
Please do not post like this. It is completely off topic and adds nothing to the current discussion. :/

On a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition running Android 4.4.2 (Kit Kat): One crash while selecting the player character, but other than that it seems to be running okay with touchscreen.

So far the Moga PowerPro, a Bluetooth XBox-type controller, appears to be working. In the past it had a tendency to work for a while before quitting so I'll reserve judgement on that.

A cautious "thumbs up." Will give it another chance on the phone (Droid Razr HD Maxx) later.

Last edited:
On a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition running Android 4.4.2 (Kit Kat): One crash while selecting the player character, but other than that it seems to be running okay with touchscreen.

So far the Moga PowerPro, a Bluetooth XBox-type controller, appears to be working. In the past it had a tendency to work for a while before quitting so I'll reserve judgement on that.

A cautious "thumbs up." Will give it another chance on the phone (Droid Razr HD Maxx) later.

I play on almost the same phone (not HD) and am waiting for my Move controller via mail.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! :merchanteek:

But seriously, I hope the Moga won't have as many problems now.

So what I've gathered is that iOS won't receive any bug fixes yet. This is a "tad bit" ridiculous, if we are or even aren't we should at least get some notification.

Can't wait for the update on the Amazon version. It loves to crash on me. Last time I played it, it crashed while I was in the underworld.

Hey people of Google Play,

Did you even get this update yet? I didn't see it on the PlayStore this morning, and I'm guessing Amazon will get it 1-2+ weeks after you guys do...

Hey people of Google Play,

Did you even get this update yet? I didn't see it on the PlayStore this morning, and I'm guessing Amazon will get it 1-2+ weeks after you guys do...
I haven't seen it yet. I'm dying for this update, since I get crashes all the time on my stock VZW Galaxy S4 (Android 4.4.2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom