Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they can increase the wire amount in an area.
I have a problem like that for my arena.
And just a note to add, any guesses for when the Frost Moon might rise on mobile?
Other wise,this will be great for all mobile players!

So glad that the Truffle bug will be fixed he hasn't showed up for me after I defeated WOF. And I have almost every NPC. But not him.

Nice. I play more mobile more than anything else, and I've lost a piranha gun to the crashes... I cried for a while.
What a coincidence...I actually claim the Piranha Gun to be one of the best DPS weapons in the game. Thats why I got happy when I got the key mold :p

so 505 games did you fix the bug i sent to you guys i hope because you higher the spawnrates of hardmode mobs :):):):):):):):):) :> these people depend on you

why can't we just have the bugfixes now? I got a nvidia tablet and was never able to play terraria on it. also its not hard to get Easter, Thanksgiving, or Halloween events, all you need to do is change your device's date to respective month

why can't we just have the bugfixes now? I got a nvidia tablet and was never able to play terraria on it. also its not hard to get Easter, Thanksgiving, or Halloween events, all you need to do is change your device's date to respective month
Because it takes time to change code, send the updates out, test to make sure they aren't still broken, etc.
It's not just a button on the desk that says "fix bugs and send to everyone."

Just one problem with ALL devices doing that...date changing isnt on Amazon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom