Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The developer doesn't control exactly when updates are made available. The updates may have been submitted already by 505, but Google and Amazon (and Apple?) have to review and approve them before they are actually released in the app stores.

I don't have Twitter so I wouldnt know

Especially when the ANNOUNCEMENT ITSELF said it should have been available days ago, at least for the PlayStore. I've seen other games release the information an hour within submission and have the PlayStore update within a few hours hence, point being that we have no idea exactly when it has been submitted (being planned).

For that matter, why hasn't this thread (being on the official Terraria forums) been updated with the new release expectation?

Especially when the ANNOUNCEMENT ITSELF said it should have been available days ago, at least for the PlayStore. I've seen other games release the information an hour within submission and have the PlayStore update within a few hours hence, point being that we have no idea exactly when it has been submitted (being planned).

For that matter, why hasn't this thread (being on the official Terraria forums) been updated with the new release expectation?
The announcement said that they planned to release it a few days ago, but app review process presumably take a while (Apple takes ~5 business days). And there's probably been no updates because they're busy working on the aforementioned patch.

The announcement said that they planned to release it a few days ago, but app review process presumably take a while (Apple takes ~5 business days). And there's probably been no updates because they're busy working on the aforementioned patch.

But if they updated Twitter, I ask why hasn't the official forum thread been updated? Those of us without Twitter don't really have anything else to rely on.

And Google from what I've seen is pretty fast. Again, not bothered as much by the delay as the lack of forum updating.

But if they updated Twitter, I ask why hasn't the official forum thread been updated? Those of us without Twitter don't really have anything else to rely on.

And Google from what I've seen is pretty fast. Again, not bothered as much by the delay as the lack of forum updating.
Has Twitter been updated? I wouldn't know. And not all companies are as speedy as Google apparently is.

Has Twitter been updated? I wouldn't know. And not all companies are as speedy as Google apparently is.

According to Nightmare, I didn't see anything as of midnight last night. I know the other stores don't update like Google (the stories I have as a suffering Amazon gamer...), but it would've been great for a lot of reasons: A: Knowing about the Corruptors/Floaty Grosses/Paladin spawns, B: What are the spawn improvements and C: When we can estimate the other releases coming (Amazon is typically 1-2 weeks after Google).

Would've been nice if the official thread was notified, is all.

Still waiting for the update. Lol im getting impatient already :/ Cant wait to use the OP weapons i had before the game went unplayable for me with the current version ︶︿︶

Still waiting for the update. Lol im getting impatient already :/ Cant wait to use the OP weapons i had before the game went unplayable for me with the current version ︶︿︶
We all want this update, but begging for it to the people that ALREADY POSTED IT FOR APPROVAL isn't going to solve ANYTHING! Please be as patient as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom