Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bethany maybe they should add if materials aren't in your inventory but in chest for the 1.3 update for ios mobile and etc :)
That would be nice, but given the long lead times involved in porting something this complex I'll not hold my breath waiting. Being able to go fishing on mobile would please me plenty.

Heck, just being able to play on Android thrills me to the very core! Well, nearly. 85% of the way to the very core.

A little off topic, but either I broke the game or im lucky with the number generator. Double Solar Eclipse
Screenshot_2015-03-27-20-40-48.png

Nice update!!! its still crashing though its fine who cares ;)
If you're getting crashes at start-up, immediately after "Fetching download URL", read my post near the bottom of the previous page. I kept trying and after much fail of the epic kind, the thing finally Straightened Up and Flew Right.

from wiki ""Corruptors do not spawn in the Mobile Version after Plantera has been defeated in any world and with any character on the device."" ... well nothing changes with this update..

Great update! I can't wait! I have one suggestion - a sandbox/creative mode for Terraria.

Alright alright... I have two. I also thought it would be cool if there were certain maps to play in, for example, I have some ideas for some: Random (the map playable now,) Skeletron's Lair (adventure map [not a dungeon map but maybe],) and Cloudworld (a map with no mainland, just many floating islands that can be easily connected)

Thanks!

Great update! I can't wait! I have one suggestion - a sandbox/creative mode for Terraria.

Alright alright... I have two. I also thought it would be cool if there were certain maps to play in, for example, I have some ideas for some: Random (the map playable now,) Skeletron's Lair (adventure map [not a dungeon map but maybe],) and Cloudworld (a map with no mainland, just many floating islands that can be easily connected)

Thanks!
There's a suggestion subforum for that.

I found a new bug just thought id report it right away and i know some people will hate me for this but i can craft without any crafting stations now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom