Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it is too boring when you dont have co-players .

By the way I notice some bug that even I am not in the crafting area (eg. Furnace) I can craft anything when I have such materials anywhere when i have tungsten ore I can smelt it without furnace . Also The message is not like before it is enclose in a normal box it is not pixelized. Android 4.2.2 Cherry Mobile A690 1.2.7642

I was thinking,how about you put servers on mobile so you can play from far away.
Suggestion subforum for this.
By the way I notice some bug that even I am not in the crafting area (eg. Furnace) I can craft anything when I have such materials anywhere when i have tungsten ore I can smelt it without furnace . Also The message is not like before it is enclose in a normal box it is not pixelized. Android 4.2.2 Cherry Mobile A690 1.2.7642
This has been reported several times in this thread already.

The notion that 505 "hates" or "prefers" one mobile platform over another is just silly guys.

Not saying there aren't issues - as I noted, I'm making a list - but to start saying there is some malevolent intent behind said issues is more than a bit much.

Just sayin. ;)

Keep reporting things via their system and documenting what you can here. I'll make sure it gets raised and seen.

The notion that 505 "hates" or "prefers" one mobile platform over another is just silly guys.

Not saying there aren't issues - as I noted, I'm making a list - but to start saying there is some malevolent intent behind said issues is more than a bit much.

Just sayin. ;)

Keep reporting things via their system and documenting what you can here. I'll make sure it gets raised and seen.
Just seems that crash-reports 505games "a little bit" ignore. How many times turned out to describe a bug or a glitch in the updates is not fixed...:(
Thank you for informing them. ;)

Im glad you're making a list loki and reporting our problems but reporting our problems via their system is not an option that anyone should use. They always recommend using their survey monkey website and then after you complete they send you an email saying to just update our device to Android 5.0 Lollipop. Thanks for nothing

That system generates the list on their end.

It helps verify what I'm saying....and gives something to point to.

Trying to dive into this guys....just asking for help and patience in that effort. :)
Yay! Somebody's helping the mobile section!

And wait a minute, this update is going the android and Amazon, so didn't they already have all the features that were 'added'?

Btw all those who complain should think about being in devs position
In Android gaming there are TONS of devices
With different gpus cpus etc and different Android Version not to mention millions of custom roms and different root apps or setting modifications that may mess a game

As dev you can try your best but in the end theres always a device which will have problems you cant make the game playable on every phone...
I can understand why somebody would be upset but im a cheap android phone user running kitkat and can play the game with full speed without any crashes or visual bugs so far i only had the stock keyboard bug and it only happened in the last version
Played once for 4 hours straight no crashes
I was introduced to Terraria and other pixel games like Minecraft and Survivalcraft, Block Story etc on an android device and its amazing to see such games run on my phone Lol so im thankful to devs

Be patient im sure bugs will be fixed
Or buy a new phone lol
I would suggest a device made on this year with lollipop since many devs seem to focus on 5 OS and atleast 1GB RAM and a 1.2ghz or up multicore cpu (if my 512MB RAM dualcore 1.2 ghz phone can run almost everything i installed on it im sure you will be ok with a new device for 3 years)

That system generates the list on their end.

It helps verify what I'm saying....and gives something to point to.

Trying to dive into this guys....just asking for help and patience in that effort. :)
Completely I agree with you.
I support idea of mobile terraria because it is very convenient (it isn't necessary to carry constantly with itself the notebook). Even some former bugs don't irritate me.
Though I and got it recently, everything was pleasant at once to me.
And especially the graphics was pleasant.

Yay! Somebody's helping the mobile section!

And wait a minute, this update is going the android and Amazon, so didn't they already have all the features that were 'added'?
yes yes we did. so why are they "adding them"?

FYI: I personally am ok with ios players getting this update. I hope that theyy get this update. I am just trying to get those who are saying ios first to stop complaining. When 505 and apple can, they will release it.

When I first got Terraria i killed the eye of cthulu with wooden armor then i killed skeletron with iron armor i didn't know about the eaters of world then i checked the wiki and yea i went to the corruption killed the eaters of world then got molten armor and killed the wall of flesh on the mobile and the game was easy :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1427754024][/DOUBLEPOST]and yea i had the corruption on my first world -_-

Thank you Loki and I appreciate your help. I wilI look into it again but I just don't want a half-a** answer ten minutes later saying We are sorry for the incovenience but update your device to Android 5.0 and everything should be fixed. I would rather wait a couple days and have them adress the users thru social media and this forum for those who rely on these pages for any news on the matter.

When I first got Terraria i killed the eye of cthulu with wooden armor then i killed skeletron with iron armor i didn't know about the eaters of world then i checked the wiki and yea i went to the corruption killed the eaters of world then got molten armor and killed the wall of flesh on the mobile and the game was easy :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1427754024][/DOUBLEPOST]and yea i had the corruption on my first world -_-
Yes, and this is bad...

Would make the choice of difficulty or something. And that is not a game and amusement for the night. :(

Bethany said:
If you're getting crashes at start-up, immediately after "Fetching download URL", read my post near the bottom of the previous page. I kept trying and after much fail of the epic kind, the thing finally Straightened Up and Flew Right.
Gurl or bruh I dunt understsnd wat u said sry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom