Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why there is no floaty-grosses spawning in crimson i need vitamins for ankh charm
[DOUBLEPOST=1428291491][/DOUBLEPOST]Also u said that the spawn rate are bit high in hardmode why there is no enemies spawning in underground and crimson in my world

This version is much more worse than the last version. Walls has lines, things that cannot be crafted can be crafted (i.e you can craft a furnace without a work bench) -,-

Any one had trouble with Easter content showing up? I had it for about a half a day when it first was released and haven't seen any content since. My son didn't have it appear at all on his device either. We both have iPhone 4s and I haven't had many problems with the content other than the Easter.

Any one had trouble with Easter content showing up? I had it for about a half a day when it first was released and haven't seen any content since. My son didn't have it appear at all on his device either. We both have iPhone 4s and I haven't had many problems with the content other than the Easter.

I think an awful lot of timed content seems to be bugged-- I'm on Android and I know a number of others and myself haven't seen any rainbow pieces drop for St. Patrick's Day. I never saw any snow globes for Christmas either. -_-

I can check my Terraria for Easter content to see if there seems to be some sort of bug in how long that content sticks around, but remember, I'm on Amazon's version of Terraria. Let me check and get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom