Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude calm down! There's obviously going to be bugs. No need to overreact.
I wouldn't call that overreacting, I'd call that a legit warning to everyone else on iOS who was about to download it.

Actually, scratch hat, I'd look at it funny if two people didn't just complain about the same thing as soon as they downloaded it.

Good day, Terrarians!

Spring has finally sprung (well at least in the half of the globe), and we are here to let everyone know of a few things coming very soon to the Terraria Mobile platform. First, the Easter content will once again be available (or available for the first time for our newer Terrarians ;) ). You can take a few minutes to check out what all this entails on the Terraria Wiki if you want.

In addition to the fun Easter content (Coming in April), what Spring would be complete without a little Spring cleaning? Well, for us that means cleaning out some nasty bugs that have been plaguing our Mobile Terrarians! We hope that these bugfixes will help make everyone's mobile experience far more enjoyable. As always, apologies for the bugs and the time needed to fix them - please keep letting us know about any that you find!

The planned release for all of this is tomorrow on Google Store, and it will be out on Amazon as soon as possible (pending approval).

Without further ado, here is your changelog for the coming update!
· Fixed crash for android 2.3 users
· Fixed issue where accessories weren’t being drawn
· Fixed rendering of jack-o-lantern
· Fixed issue where ‘hot using’ an item would use it twice instead of once
· NPC moving-in code fixed, Truffle NPC should move in quicker
· Crafting now recognizes when it should use lead or iron bars
· Crafting now recognizes correctly which type of wood it should use
· Fixed crash on suspension while in crafting screen
· Added blue & green wrenches
· Golem now has correct values for health & damage
· Ocram is a bit more difficult to fight
· Lowered mummy spawn chance in pyramid
· Hardmode spawnrate has been made slightly faster
· Holiday bauble has a chance to spawn from a cut down tree
· Fixed the following drill types:
Mythril
Palladium
Orichalcum
Titanium
Chlorophyte

· Fixed issue where sell prices might not update correctly
· Fixed issue where 1.2 items were not reforgeable
· Fixed several multiplayer issues:
Fixed issue where no HUD was displayed as client
Fixed issue where dyes were not correctly synced

· Fixed rare crash when returning from suspension
· Fixed crashes related to suspending the game
· Fixed bug where you were able to craft certain items, while you should not be able to
· Fixed various incorrectly working projectiles
· Tweaked snow particles
· Small performance improvements

Again, we cannot thank you all enough for being our customers and fans of Terraria! We apologize for the bugs that do occur, appreciate your reporting them to us, and remain committed to giving each of you a fantastic Terraria experience.
Yay! I'm glad this is happening!
[DOUBLEPOST=1429621596,1429621528][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there any word regarding the Paladins/Corruptors/Floaty Gross issue? This makes the Vitamins and ultimately the Ankh shield impossibleyo dog ghost in my room and the first time I get a new follow me I was a good time idea what to
[DOUBLEPOST=1429621673][/DOUBLEPOST]too and I don't think that I have a great way of the day before my eyes emoji and I'll be in my room is a great way for your support and get points to close the gap between the government.

iOS 8 auto-updated for me, I just loaded up a world and character fine. Didn't do anything else, as I came back to Safari to write this, but it seems fine, at least for me.

Hi!
I just updated. Played with my previously Cloud saved character for 5 minutes... Reforged Picksaw and Terra Blade to Legendary (nice!), bought Blue/Green Wrench and then crash! :( And now it is impossible to start with my Cloud saved character, crashes either when I select character or when I load a world with it. Creating a new character (Local or Cloud) works fine for about 15 minutes or so but then crashes.

//daniel-san

Last edited:
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hello I am experiencing a few bugs in my terraria game on my Apple iPad mini 2 ios 8.2 where my game will not load and anytime I try and load a world the loading bar will finish loading then it will crash and sometimes it will crash as soon as I touch the play button and sometimes it just freezes this is occurring after the Easter holidays update released on the 20/04/2015 I have recorded a short four minute video of what is happening and have posted it on YouTube:
Sorry for the bad video and audio quality and for the delay between the video and the audio I am not a professional youtuber and I really hope you can fix this as quick as possible and I hope I will be able to recover my worlds and players but just to be sure I am going to save it to my desktop please reply and explain to me what is going on and what I will need to do to fix it. thank you for your help and support and I hope you fix it as soon as possible.[/COLOR]

Now it's just us Amazon's and Windows Phone users ;)
Yea iOS is good and also when I checked my safe my money was shadow armor and the shadow armor had 475894 much and I'm like hack then I sold it and now I have back my money but it happen again and I sold it for my money yea and now I can't check my safe cuz I disconnect:sigh:

Yea iOS is good and also when I checked my safe my money was shadow armor and the shadow armor had 475894 much and I'm like hack then I sold it and now I have back my money but it happen again and I sold it for my money yea and now I can't check my safe cuz I disconnect:sigh:
Uhh...grammar?o_O So, you're saying your cash turned into 475894 peaces of shadow armor in a safe, sold it, and you had the same amount again. Then it happened again, and it happens every time you disconnect?

Terrorists for iOS judged updated for me...
The day before an exam (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( \o°o)\
ಠ_ಠ
[DOUBLEPOST=1429629898,1429629805][/DOUBLEPOST]Terrorists... (-‸ლ)
God Damit autocorrect.. (#`Д´)

Latest iOS version working fine here. Character, worlds, and Piggy Bank contents are unchanged.

[eta] And I can now use Lead Bars instead of Iron Bars to make Buckets, Chests, Chains, etc. Which is nice because all my iOS worlds have lead, not iron.

Well done, iOS porters. Thanks for getting it really right this time. My Tim hat is off to you.

So far I'm having no problems on my iphone 4s. Loads all at once instead of chunks at a time. My worlds and character seem fine also as well as my piggy bank and safe contents. Finally got the blue and green wrench. yeah!

Hello folks. Word from @505Games:

505 Games said:
Hey guys and gals! It has been brought to our attention that the latest iOS game update is causing issues for some players. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. If anyone is having issues with Terraria iOS version 1.2.7901, please email [email protected] with details regarding their device and OS version.

Thanks for the help, and we'll keep you posted as we learn more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom