Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1 small problem. Pirate Maps seem to have a 1/100 drop chance anywhere in the world, not just at an ocean biome, making it easier to progress through hardmode (too easy). Just a small thing I feel is a bit unfair.

I can play terraria for a little bit then it crashes once I make a new world then when I hit play the game button and it freezes up and crashes I can't even select a character I need a update that fixes every problem involving crashes and soon plz

Terraria made an announcement on Facebook today saying they know what the problem is on iOS devices and now are working hard to fix the problem. They have said to all people with the current problem to not delete any worlds or characters as they can probably resolve the issues that are occurring. They also said to players that have lost characters or worlds will have a present to make up for their loss. So now we just wait for the next update!!! Hope it's soon!!!!!!!!

If they also fix bugs in the ios update that would be cool so they can apply it to other versions afterwards, my biggest headache comes from mage/ranged class being nerfed and souls of night in the crimson
Edit: also chlorophyte spreads slowly which forces me to duplicate X(

Last edited:
Hey, at least he is a challenge now :D
Pff a joke, with all accessories Menacing + Dragon Armor/Turtle Armor + A decent Melee Weapon (Excalibur or higher) He is easy, Warding stuff is not a good idea since his projectile Attacks do massive damage, Most if not all enemies' Melee damage got completely Nerfed, I mean a average person could beat hardmode with no Armor. (I know they made it easier since the Mobile controls are disoriented and for more casual play, but it ruins the experience for me a bit :/) Also almost any boss can be beaten by being glued to it + GH Potions (and if you wanna go overkill turtle armor and a cross necklace/star veil)

Pff a joke, with all accessories Menacing + Dragon Armor/Turtle Armor + A decent Melee Weapon (Excalibur or higher) He is easy, Warding stuff is not a good idea since his projectile Attacks do massive damage, Most if not all enemies' Melee damage got completely Nerfed, I mean a average person could beat hardmode with no Armor. (I know they made it easier since the Mobile controls are disoriented and for more casual play, but it ruins the experience for me a bit :/) Also almost any boss can be beaten by being glued to it + GH Potions (and if you wanna go overkill turtle armor and a cross necklace/star veil)
I do warding -_-, I find it useful in the Pumpkin Moon...

How in the world do you get DRAGON ARMOUR
Defeat Ocram, which can be summoned my a Suspicious Looking Skull(2 x Mechanical Eye, Machanical Skull, Souls of Light, Souls of Night, Adamantite Bars) at night. He is like the Hardmode Eye of Cthulu. He is deadly, trust me. He has a 33.33% chance to drop any piece of Spectral, Titan, or Dragon Armor. However, you may also craft the armor. I don't want to go through and explain it. Good luck ;)

Defeat Ocram, which can be summoned my a Suspicious Looking Skull(2 x Mechanical Eye, Machanical Skull, Souls of Light, Souls of Night, Adamantite Bars) at night. He is like the Hardmode Eye of Cthulu. He is deadly, trust me. He has a 33.33% chance to drop any piece of Spectral, Titan, or Dragon Armor. However, you may also craft the armor. I don't want to go through and explain it. Good luck ;)
well THANK GOD I FARMED A HECK LOAD OF SOULS!

Hello,

i'm playing terraria on computer, and on my mobile,
i buy today the powershell controller from logitech, but when i launch terraria on iphone , first screen 'terraria', is in the right way, but then it load upsidedown , and so i can't play cause the game is totally reverse.
and there is no way to rotate it. could u fix this bug, or add a checkbox in setting to rotate screen to 180° , Thanks a lot.

continue that way , i love this game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom