Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Games-Mobile

Developer
505 Games
index.php

Good Morning Terrarians!

We are sharing some exciting news this morning - namely that the previously-announced "Fixes" build will be live for iOs, Google Play, and Amazon within the next 24-48 hours! We are working as hard as we can to get all three up as soon as possible - so check your device often to see when it arrives for you!

In fact, we would like to note that it is already live on Amazon: AMAZON STORE PAGE

For those new to mobile, here are the links to the other versions as well:

Unfortunately, Windows Phone will be a delayed for several weeks due to some system overhauls related to the Windows 10 rollout. Rest assured we have not forgotten about you WP users though!

divider.png

If you need a reminder of the changelog and what all is contained within this update that is full of cool fixes and rebalancing (we even updated the credits), please check out our earlier post, linked below:

divider.png

We sincerely hope that you will thoroughly enjoy these changes - made with assistance and advice from our close partners at Re-Logic. Up next: Terraria 1.2.3-4 (plus Frost Moon) for Mobile Terraria!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow
I thought that Android and iOS will get update first.
Good for me, I will have time to play new PvZ2 world without Terraria begging me for attention. For day or two, at least.
Anywayz, congrats for Amazon
`:)

No new content is out yet guys - they never said that above nor in the linked post nor in the timing update from last week.....

This is a lot of fixing and rebalancing.

index.php

Good Morning Terrarians!

We are sharing some exciting news this morning - namely that the previously-announced "Fixes" build will be live for iOs, Google Play, and Amazon within the next 24-48 hours! We are working as hard as we can to get all three up as soon as possible - so check your device often to see when it arrives for you!

In fact, we would like to note that it is already live on Amazon: AMAZON STORE PAGE

For those new to mobile, here are the links to the other versions as well:

Unfortunately, Windows Phone will be a delayed for several weeks due to some system overhauls related to the Windows 10 rollout. Rest assured we have not forgotten about you WP users though!

divider.png

If you need a reminder of the changelog and what all is contained within this update that is full of cool fixes and rebalancing (we even updated the credits), please check out our earlier post, linked below:

divider.png

We sincerely hope that you will thoroughly enjoy these changes - made with assistance and advice from our close partners at Re-Logic. Up next: Terraria 1.2.3-4 (plus Frost Moon) for Mobile Terraria!
+100
[DOUBLEPOST=1440104771,1440104685][/DOUBLEPOST]
Huzzah! Now I can stop using Megashark and start using Uzi!
Megashark and uzi are equally bad atm.
When they are fixed I think they'll be neck and neck in decency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom