Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Just to provide you with updates for some of the issues reported on this thread:

- Crashing on Android after playing for a while (@Ugaps)
This could be device related, we have made some fixes to address some crashes the community reported and those are live.

- Signs don’t work/Certain in-game items like torches are looking “worse” (@ShroomiteBunny)
As of the current build, signs not “working” are actually by design. Torches should look the same as we have not changed the art.

- Losing data after crashing (@Franklin England)
This is an on-going investigation.

- Cloud save character lost (@6phillip6)
We had an ongoing conversation with the player, so this should be resolved J

- An issue where players would spawn in and blocks had disappeared so they just kept falling
This is a corrupt save, the issue is that if a save becomes corrupt it should not load at all. This is an on-going investigation.

- On IOS do not create a new world ‘cause the next world you load up will spawn as the tutorial and delete most of your world and your chests! (@Artram)
This is older issue and we have verified it no longer happens.

- Hammers don’t work with auto mine (@Platypuspenguin)
We are aware of the issue.

- Black, white and grey paint doesn't work (@Plaquas)
We are aware of the issue.

- Money quick stacks in a weird way, it is great that now all coins stack at once, but I am usually getting two stacks of the same coins (@Plaquas)
We are looking into this.

- Demon torches in the root system of a living wood tree (@Plaquas)
We are aware of this issue and will be addressing it.

- I painted an underwater teleporter blue, and when I am on a y-level higher than the teleporter, it correctly shows up as blue, but when on the same y-level as the teleporter or lower it is suddenly red... (@Plaquas)
Is this an older issue?
Thank you for the hammers, it really is annoying without auto mine available to it.

Hey guys. Sorry if I'm a noob.
What's the meaning of summoner class? Range class? Warrior class? How to get
Its just a type of weapon adapts to certain armors doing more damage like for example jungle armor adds critical chance and mana when wearing and most people use this for magic based weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom