Mobile Terraria Fixes

I f***ing love terraria on mobial my favoret part is the backup to local or clawd plz add that to ur next terraria xbox 360 update.:)

kdo porazil těnu tak ten je hustej
[doublepost=1491730869,1491730657][/doublepost][Quote = "petr žucha, po: 1290206, člen: 81652"] to je pravda
[Doublepost = 1491382720,1491382550] [/ doublepost] hele ja jsem hrál terária apk tam bil nejakej divnej zajíček KDYŽ Jsem ho zabyl Tak Jsem Dostal vejice KDYŽ jsem to vehice požil ta Jsem přivolal Bosse was lechkej Získal Jsem znej vajíčkovou bazuku fakt dobrý !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/ quote]
hele skus porazit létajícího žraloka ten je fakt !!!!hard!!!!!!

505 is there anyway to get and keep reds wings without say downloading <removed by staff>
Sorry, right now it is not possible to get Red's Wings on mobile through legitimate gameplay. And we don't allow the discussion of methods of how to do it so I needed to edit your post.

You can read more info here about 505's Official Policy and our forum rules in connection with them.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...culture-please-read.53/#rulesPiracyAndModding

505 Games has announced that the 1.3 update will be coming to mobile, hopefully later this year. With the 1.3 update will come developer items, like Red's Wings, as vanity. A lot of the info in these next posts are focused on console, but you can also get mobile info here too.
The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Found this bit on the Official Terraria Forums, I've never seen this in-game, Is it a bug that I haven't seen it?

"On the Desktop version, normal campfires can sometimes be found in an underground camp along with some
Silver_Coin.png
Silver Coins. This is also true on the Mobile version, but will instead spawn with Copper Coins."

Last edited:
There's a glitch with the power cells. When i have 5 or more in my inventory, I click the alter and my power cells are consumed all at once and golem doesn't spawn. Then the message board is telling me I need a power cell to summon golem.

This is very frustrating as i am trying to farm the golem, i get enough power cells and they all get used for nothing. I hope this will be fixed with the 1.3 update.

Also the power cells cannot be crafted in the crafting menu, i don't know if this was intended.

There is a glitch sometimes on the frost moon round when the everscream can spawn zombie elf's can have a lot of health (probly everscreams health)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-23-18-57-02.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-23-18-57-02.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 178
There's a bug on multiplayer
The hairs bought from Stysish NPC displayed incorrectly in other player's screen
(Is this forum dead?)

Does it show up?

I believe you need Cobalt, Mithril, and Adamantite, for it to work, if you have a world with any of the other 3, it won't work.

EDIT: Correction, you need Cobalt, Mithril, and Adamantite Bars for it to work, if your world has any of the other 3 (Palladium, Orichalcum, or Titanium) you would need to make another world and collect the ores and take them back to your main world.

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm currently unable to summon golem in my hard mode world, whenever I try to spawn him with a cell it gives me a message saying "You need a lizard power cell to summon Golem" even though I am currently holding one and pressing on the alter. That seriously halts my progress as I really need the golem drops to progress, please get this fixed asap!

LewShakey

Attachments

• IMG_0217.PNG
    IMG_0217.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 214
There's a glitch with the power cells. When i have 5 or more in my inventory, I click the alter and my power cells are consumed all at once and golem doesn't spawn. Then the message board is telling me I need a power cell to summon golem.

This is very frustrating as i am trying to farm the golem, i get enough power cells and they all get used for nothing. I hope this will be fixed with the 1.3 update.

Also the power cells cannot be crafted in the crafting menu, i don't know if this was intended.

Yea, same here, except when I press on the alter with 5+ cores, it doesn't get rid of them all, but doesn't spawn him

Have you beaten Plantera, and did you use the key on the door?

I believe if you improperly enter the Lizahrd Temple, it may not let you spawn him.

If you activate an activator block while it is inactive and there is a walking goldfish in front of the activator block the goldfish will start spinning in place. By activator block I mean a block with an activator on it.
[doublepost=1494181125,1494181031][/doublepost]
Who here on mobile have gotten the alchemy station cause i cant get it
The alchemy station is not in mobile yet.

I play on iPhone 7+ when it comes to mobile and how come the game hasn't been updated in a couple months? Also, in the next update, can you guys let iPhone users zoom the screen out more. I can't see we're I'm going when I jump...;(

Back
Top Bottom