Mobile Terraria Fixes

Good day , i hope you guys did a great work on terraria . Hope you all would get this terraria 1.3 update done as soon as possible

I used Grey and green paint for my NPCs' home. But when I paint it, it shows up as Red! Please fix this!

My Vampire Knives are super glitchy, (On mobile) half of the time my are is just swinging and the vampire knives aren't coming out. I've lost so many battles because of this glitch. (If it is a glitch) but other than that the game is great and it's the only video game I've played for 2 months now.

Ok so I was playing Terraria when my cousins and I were planning to do the Frost Moon. I go on my main world that has everything I own, and EVERYTIME I OPEN IT THE GAME CRASHES! This doesn't happen on other worlds, and it's really aggravating that it happened to my main world where I had pretty much everything. I restarted my phone multiple times but it is not working or doing any good. Please fix this problem before it happens to anyone else

I am officially done playing Terraria. My main world that had all my stuff was recently corrupted due to the fact the mobile version of terraria is extremely buggy. These bugs ruined the entire game for me. I spent literal days, building up my own world, creating a hotel for all myNPC's, creating a huge multi-boss/event arena, and collecting every boss trophy. Now all those things are gone. No warning whatsoever. Everything was fine, right up until I tried to get on my world. It kept crashing on me. Sometimes this happens, so I kept trying. I've done everything. My world is gone and is never going to be back, giving me no other purpose to continue playing this game. Please realize how extremely buggy the mobile edition of this game is. All that progress and all those accomplishments are now gone for good. I'm not happy right now. Not at all. The only reason I'm typing this is to hopefully bring this to your attention so you'll finally update that app again, and so no one else who is very dedicated to the game put all their time and effort for absolutely nothing. Good bye

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0983.PNG
Well, these fixes are nice... IF ONLY THEY WOULD FIX IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS! SO MUCH WORK! ALL FOR NOTHING APPARENTLY!

jedna z chyb JE KDYŽ vypnete terraria apk, notak už nejde zapnout :šílený::šílený::šílený::šílený::šílený::šílený:

Can't wait till it's done

Really want moon lord
:indifferent:
[doublepost=1499781875,1499781712][/doublepost]Hopefully it won't My iPad ⬆️. I would be sad ;(.

MOOOOONNNNNN LLLOOOOOORRRRDDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom