Mobile Terraria Fixes

Not sure, but typically (based on past observation), iOS and google play seem to update in near synchronicity.

Use Google translator please. У вас в планах обновить игру до версии 1.3 возникает вопрос уберете ли вы перед обновлением все существующие ошибки в этой версии или добавятся новые вылеты?

Use Google translator please. У вас в планах обновить игру до версии 1.3 возникает вопрос уберете ли вы перед обновлением все существующие ошибки в этой версии или добавятся новые вылеты?
"Do you have plans to update the game to version 1.3 there is a question whether you take before upgrading any existing errors in this version or add new departures?"

Well they have already mentioned that in a different post. (My guess) Late 2017 IF we are lucky.

My game on Android became wierd last night, any idea how to fix it? Or do i have to restart a new world? :sigh:

Attachments

• tmp_6831-Screenshot_20160803-083311582841323.png
    tmp_6831-Screenshot_20160803-083311582841323.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 237
It is a bug the patch is on its way. Just hang in there once you get the update it will show up. You need to avoid the WIZARD until the update. That's probably what happened. You either crash or get horrible texture issues. I have access to a test fix version (don't flip out i was in touch with CS at the time and helped them) and they fixed it but the fixes are in submission and they can't let them out until then. It will be out really soon, As 505 has said.

My game on Android became wierd last night, any idea how to fix it? Or do i have to restart a new world? :sigh:

Okay, update it and went to my old world. And it works! But there'a a red message that saying "Your bed is obstructed" and didn't crash like it used to be. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• tmp_13892-Screenshot_20160803-180044571075850.png
    tmp_13892-Screenshot_20160803-180044571075850.png
    374.8 KB · Views: 221
Okay, update it and went to my old world. And it works! But there'a a red message that saying "Your bed is obstructed" and didn't crash like it used to be. Thank you very much.
Hmmm. Will look into this. Pleased people are able to access their Worlds once more!

Last edited:
Thats the problem, i don't remember where i put it . Played for the past 30 minutes still can't find the bed. I can share my world if you told me how to. The game itself are perfect, only those message keep appearing every start of the world.

Can you share an image of the bed itself?

If you removed that one wood block over the end of the bed (to the left of your character and up), do you get the same result?
Yes. I don't think it's that as all the broken blocks around it were broken automatically on world load (I guess so my character wouldn't be inside blocks?). If blocks in the way were the problem, it probably would have broken them too.

Back
Top Bottom