Mobile Terraria Fixes

Yes. I don't think it's that as all the broken blocks around it were broken automatically on world load (I guess so my character wouldn't be inside blocks?). If blocks in the way were the problem, it probably would have broken them too.

If you could send on the world file + character file (as that's where the spawn points are saved) we could take a look.

If you break and replace the bed, what happens?
Nothing.
If you could send on the world file + character file (as that's where the spawn points are saved) we could take a look.
(attached)

Edit:
I've also noticed that the in-game cloud backup delete doesn't actually seem to delete the files from my drive, they just stop appearing in-game.

Attachments

• bed glitch files (darthmorf).zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 253
Nothing.

(attached)

Edit:
I've also noticed that the in-game cloud backup delete doesn't actually seem to delete the files from my drive, they just stop appearing in-game.

The commands are asynchronous so it won't happen immediately. If the files are still there after to 5-10 minutes then there is a problem..

We tried the file and were able to resolve the issue by placing wooden blocks where they were missing, in your home, and adding a door. So this is the wall and and the floor/roof between the ground floor and the first floor. Also, after fixing the house, destroying and placing the bed back on the same spot and reloading the world it also didn't trigger the bed to destroy the surroudings.

Attachments

• Screenshot (Aug 3, 2016 4_01_28 PM).png
    Screenshot (Aug 3, 2016 4_01_28 PM).png
    660.2 KB · Views: 309
  • Screenshot_2016-08-03-15-53-11.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-03-15-53-11.png
    659.7 KB · Views: 277
  • Screenshot_2016-08-03-15-52-14.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-03-15-52-14.png
    660.9 KB · Views: 251
Two things...

Bed Issue
Regarding the bed issue. Here is a small test I did.

Here is natural spawn without setting any spawn point at a bed.
image.jpg

I placed a bed in this beautiful house and set the spawn point.
image.jpg

I mined the bed. Saved and exited. Entered the world again and got the "Your bed is obstructed" message. There is currently no bed in this world.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Using Baby Truffle pet will de-summon minions
The pets are working great now. Except for the Baby Truffle pet from the Strange Glowing Mushroom item. Summoning or de-summoning this particular pet will de-summon any minion that is active.

I'll use the Pirate Staff in my examples. But the bug was also there when I used the Pygmy Staff and Optic Staff. I'm assuming all minions are affected but did not test.

To reproduce:
Use the Pirate Staff to summon a pirate minion.
Use the Strange Glowing Mushroom to summon a Baby Truffle pet.
Expected outcome: you have both the pirate summon and baby truffle pet activated.
Actual outcome: the pirate minion has deactivated, but you do have the baby truffle pet activated.

Another reproduction:
Use the Pirate Staff to summon a pirate minion. (You now have both pet and minion).
Use the Strange Glowing Mushroom to de-summon the Baby Truffle pet.
Expected outcome: you have the pirate minion still activated and Baby Truffle pet is deactivated.
Actual outcome: both the pirate minion and the Baby Truffle pet are deactivated.

I have filed a bug report for this at the preferred bug report form: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
But wanted to include it here as well for members reading this thread.

Two things...

Bed Issue
Regarding the bed issue. Here is a small test I did.

Here is natural spawn without setting any spawn point at a bed.
View attachment 131882

I placed a bed in this beautiful house and set the spawn point.
View attachment 131883

I mined the bed. Saved and exited. Entered the world again and got the "Your bed is obstructed" message. There is currently no bed in this world.
View attachment 131884

View attachment 131885

Using Baby Truffle pet will de-summon minions
The pets are working great now. Except for the Baby Truffle pet from the Strange Glowing Mushroom item. Summoning or de-summoning this particular pet will de-summon any minion that is active.

I'll use the Pirate Staff in my examples. But the bug was also there when I used the Pygmy Staff and Optic Staff. I'm assuming all minions are affected but did not test.

To reproduce:
Use the Pirate Staff to summon a pirate minion.
Expected outcome: you have both the pirate summon and baby truffle pet activated.
Actual outcome: the pirate minion has deactivated, but you do have the baby truffle pet activated.

Another reproduction:
Use the Pirate Staff to summon a pirate minion. (You now have both pet and minion).
Use the Strange Glowing Mushroom to de-summon the Baby Truffle pet.
Expected outcome: you have the pirate minion still activated and Baby Truffle pet is deactivated.
Actual outcome: both the pirate minion and the Baby Truffle pet are deactivated.

I have filed a bug report for this at the preferred bug report form: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
But wanted to include it here as well for members reading this thread.
Thanks!

Um, I don't know if it is just me, but the background glitches out, half my items disappeared (lost texture), and some mobs are missing their texture. The game gets interesting when you are swinging an invisible sword to fight an invisible mob in front of a black background, to say the least... also, I have no space on my tablet to fix the problem, with 50 megabytes of space left. Sigh...

I haven't seen an update yet. It was the one meant to fix crafting crashes.
[doublepost=1470242815,1470242718][/doublepost]And I couldn't get the update anyway, for two reasons: my storage is too low, and my tablet will not turn on.
[doublepost=1470243081][/doublepost]One last thing... random items like the magic mirror and the hardy saddle turn into fishing poles, by allowing you to fish, and needing bait to work properly.

We tried the file and were able to resolve the issue by placing wooden blocks where they were missing, in your home, and adding a door. So this is the wall and and the floor/roof between the ground floor and the first floor. Also, after fixing the house, destroying and placing the bed back on the same spot and reloading the world it also didn't trigger the bed to destroy the surroudings.
Thank you!

Um, I don't know if it is just me, but the background glitches out, half my items disappeared (lost texture), and some mobs are missing their texture. The game gets interesting when you are swinging an invisible sword to fight an invisible mob in front of a black background, to say the least... also, I have no space on my tablet to fix the problem, with 50 megabytes of space left. Sigh...
You'll need to free up space and get the update. Also you could first download 360 security and use it to wipe unneeded files and free up space. Also think about cleaning your gallery and downloaded apps a bit. Send wanted pics/vids to a different storage device or google drive.

Bug in the update, they tried to redo a certain part of texture rendering to effect the crafting menu load stress, and a slight slip up messed the whole thing up. The wizard data somehow got in the wrong spot and causes crashes, as well there is a texture issue, (probably same cause tho) they are still testing, but they seem to have it handled, and I'm sure we will hear from them some point this afternoon.
Ahh thats why when I load the expanded world it crashes. . . Well good news is I just downloaded the fix and so far so good ✊

I haven't seen an update yet. It was the one meant to fix crafting crashes.
[doublepost=1470242815,1470242718][/doublepost]And I couldn't get the update anyway, for two reasons: my storage is too low, and my tablet will not turn on.
[doublepost=1470243081][/doublepost]One last thing... random items like the magic mirror and the hardy saddle turn into fishing poles, by allowing you to fish, and needing bait to work properly.
If the item is right (not an actual fishing rod) but seems to require bait, throw it on the ground and pick it up, a long time ago my Pickaxe Axe did that, seemed to be caused by using an item, then while mid-use/swing change to another item, a Saddle and Magic Mirror make sense, since they are use items, you are likely not waiting for either action to start and end, So let your character idle for a second or two before you do something else.

Screenshot_2016-08-09-13-27-35.png
Anyone know how to actually fix character slots when a charater corrupts but the game treats the slot as taken?
Notes: save limit uneffected by these slots.
adding character saves get put at bottom/even off list (preventing access until a slot is empty)

Please help, I'm down to where i only get 1 save slot accessible, this is crazy. (Please keep options to no pc connection /root access options.

View attachment 133539Anyone know how to actually fix character slots when a charater corrupts but the game treats the slot as taken?
Notes: save limit uneffected by these slots.
adding character saves get put at bottom/even off list (preventing access until a slot is empty)

Please help, I'm down to where i only get 1 save slot accessible, this is crazy. (Please keep options to no pc connection /root access options.
Do you have an empty slot at the bottom in order to try something?

Try this method from the 505 Support Portal
It's not the same error as yours, but similar. So I'm wondering if the same solution would fix yours, even though it's not the same situation that you have going on.

Back
Top Bottom