Mobile Terraria Fixes

I have played through the game and got titan armor spectral and dragon with my shroomite and beat all bosses I'm eagerly awaiting the new update

My game is crashing constantly, and is unplayable. Can I get a bugfix for it? Please? I'm gonna put in a bug report, but I can't play. Please fix it!

Hey guys, Terraria has had a lot (and I mean a LOT) of crashing recently. It seems to happen with my cloud saves, but I don't know if it's because of the fact the cloud file was duplicated on my google drive. Also, my cloud saves aren't syncing. Any help?

My game is crashing constantly, and is unplayable. Can I get a bugfix for it? Please? I'm gonna put in a bug report, but I can't play. Please fix it!
Hey guys, Terraria has had a lot (and I mean a LOT) of crashing recently. It seems to happen with my cloud saves, but I don't know if it's because of the fact the cloud file was duplicated on my google drive. Also, my cloud saves aren't syncing. Any help?
Hi @Crazy Miner 1283 and @ACGgaming, not sure what could be the problem, but you can get in contact with 505 Games directly and see if they have any solutions for your crashing. Open a support ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Can 505games and relogic realease a beta version of TERRARIA 1.3.0 for Mobile, to know if the game is good, and what devices it can support.
P.s. How can i become a beta tester?

Ok, my crashing has ceased a Lot, and it only crashes a bit. But I can handle it. All I did was delete my save files in Google Drive, and it seems to be fixed. I still don't know why it duplicated my saves, or why I can't sync my saves, but otherwise, I'm fine.

The cultists won't spawn in my dungeon entrance the spawn for them is flat and I've defeated the golem theyou still won't spawn I even made a new world and did everything over again it still didn't work can you fix this

The cultists won't spawn in my dungeon entrance the spawn for them is flat and I've defeated the golem theyou still won't spawn I even made a new world and did everything over again it still didn't work can you fix this
The Lunar events are in 1.3, which hasn't been released for mobile devices yet. Stay tuned to the front page for news about that in the coming months.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-major-news-updates-for-console-mobile.47156/ (scroll down a bit in the first post for news about mobile versions)

I can't get a Bound Goblin (Goblin Tinkerer) to spawn in my new world, I've been all over the dungeon, and some of the jungle, and the Snow Biome and some random cavern that goes really deep.

I've gone in with both my new character and my ancient character, he won't spawn.
I have recently defeated a Goblin Army.

Usually he spawns within a minute of being in a deep enough layer, he literally spawns all the time, but not in this world. (BTW, made the world like a week ago)

EDIT: Made a new world, Crimson this time, he didn't show up originally...
Only after I put the world in HardMode...........WHAT????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom