Mobile Terraria Fixes

I have a problem with the cloud save I save my character and my world but and I reset my phone so I redownloaded the game and I have the cloud saved character but not the world can anybody help?
Keep going into the cloud world screen and give it lots of time to look. Go back out, back back in, not fast though, to try and trigger it to see the cloud worlds.

Can you help me I made a world and only have 2 demon alters. I,m in hard mode and need ores wat can I do:pinky:
Keep looking. Do you have an expanded world? There should be more than two. If you don't have an expanded world there still should be more than two, but it can be slim pickings. If you don't find any more, you can always fish for crates to get hardmode ores.

Hey what about when I'm opening a cloud or regular world (I started a new cloud world btw) and I played for a while all they way until I got the orichulum forge and the one day I tried to load in the game then bam it crashes every time I try to get in the world (I tried regular and cloud save didn't work)

When is the 1.3 update coming out I really wanna kill moon lord I have killed everything else
[doublepost=1497467706,1497467607][/doublepost]And also sometimes my game crashes when I try to open a new world it loads to the yellow and then it just says unfortunately terraria has stopped and it will never let me join that world again

When is the 1.3 update coming out I really wanna kill moon lord I have killed everything else
[doublepost=1497467706,1497467607][/doublepost]And also sometimes my game crashes when I try to open a new world it loads to the yellow and then it just says unfortunately terraria has stopped and it will never let me join that world again
I have the same problem

My character swapped pictures with a other character I was going to use after my play through on hard mode and I was like maybe if I delete the new guy the glitch will stop*and that deleted my character

That happens to me to I had 2 characters that swapped looks so I thought if I delete the lower one with less stuff the glitch will stop but it deleted both
[doublepost=1497635039,1497634985][/doublepost]Also I got the on fire debuff with an obysidian skin potion on

My two brothers and I are having lots of trouble fishing up the Scaly Truffle (Pigron Mount). We have an artificial snow/crimson biome with EXACTLY 414 tiles of water, and we all three have 105% fishing power (sitting duck pole, master bait, and fishing potions). We have yet to catch a single Scaly Truffle. We have been fishing for probably 2 hours together, but for myself, I have fished for about 6 hours, with no luck at all. I have no idea whether this is because I am extremely unlucky, or if the game doesn't think I'm in a crimson/ice biome (fyi, I am in the cavern layer). Please get back to me if you can figure out if something is wrong on your part. Thank you!

I can't Istall the actualizion 1.3 in my iPad plis can't yo sy me y am from Argentina
[doublepost=1498152332,1498152259][/doublepost]Plis sey tu me
[doublepost=1498152374][/doublepost]How I install

I can't Istall the actualizion 1.3 in my iPad plis can't yo sy me y am from Argentina
[doublepost=1498152332,1498152259][/doublepost]Plis sey tu me
[doublepost=1498152374][/doublepost]How I install
The 1.3 update for the mobile version has not been released yet. There is no set release date yet.

I was wondering about some 1.4 suggestions for all console but is this the page?
[doublepost=1498781742,1498781704][/doublepost]Is this for 1.4 Suggestions??

I was wondering about some 1.4 suggestions for all console but is this the page?
[doublepost=1498781742,1498781704][/doublepost]Is this for 1.4 Suggestions??
If you'd like to make a suggestion for PC, console, or mobile here is the Suggestions section: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/ You can put a tag on your thread title if your suggestion is only for one platform of the game.

The next update for PC will be 1.3.6 (not 1.4). The current gen consoles (Xbox One and PS4), along with the mobile version, will be getting updated to 1.3 later this year.

Thanks Unit One for giving me advice about the 1.4 update for Terraria. I have another question... Does 1.3 have specific date or month of when the update will occur?

Thanks Unit One for giving me advice about the 1.4 update for Terraria. I have another question... Does 1.3 have specific date or month of when the update will occur?
Xbox One and PS4 are targeted to get the 1.3 update in Q3 2017 (which is the third quarter of 2017, July-Sep). The mobile version hopefully updated a few months after that. These are targets, and not guaranteed release dates.

More info here:

Back
Top Bottom