Mobile Mobile Terraria for iOS on Sale!

505Games

Publisher/Developer
Staff member
505 Games
Apple Sale.jpg

Good Morning Terrarians!

Thanks for all of your support thus far this year - we trust and hope that the fixes and improvements that we have been making to the Mobile version of Terraria have helped to improve your experience with the game. We look forward to continuing these efforts in full force as well as delivering on some other plans that we have in the works. Stay tuned there.

app-store-amazing-fantasy-games.png

Today, we would like to share the exciting news: for a limited time, Terraria is 60% off in the App Store as part of the Amazing Fantasy Games promotion!

Terraria Logo.png

To pick up your copy at this amazing price, simply click the icon above - or navigate to the Terraria page via the Apple App Store on your device!​

Thanks again - and stay tuned for more updates and news in the weeks to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had another iPhone or iPad I'd jump on this. Terraria mobile has come a long way.

Same here. Got it for iPad at $5, a fair price. At $2 it's almost worth buying an iPhone just so I can save on another copy… *starving moths fly out of purse* Almost.

Good Morning Terrarians!

Thanks for all of your support thus far this year - we trust and hope that the fixes and improvements that we have been making to the Mobile version of Terraria have helped to improve your experience with the game. We look forward to continuing these efforts in full force as well as delivering on some other plans that we have in the works. Stay tuned there.

Today, we would like to share the exciting news: for a limited time, Terraria is 60% off in the App Store as part of the Amazing Fantasy Games promotion!

To pick up your copy at this amazing price, simply click the icon above - or navigate to the Terraria page via the Apple App Store on your device!​

Thanks again - and stay tuned for more updates and news in the weeks to come!
Can you please fix the music box bug in Terraria mobile? It would help if you would!

Back
Top Bottom