Mobile Terraria Incompatible with Android 11

I can't download the game from the playstore and I can't download it in apk modified by min, but by the way Terraria is Incompatible with Android 11 nor does it install terraria there is an error when trying to install on the phone. I've even tried cleaning the playstore cache and data but it won't fix it Dr-Estudios and 505Games?

Error translation: "Could not install terraria, please try again. If that doesn't work, see common solutions for this problem."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210712-130803_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-130803_Google Play Store.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 250
  • Screenshot_20210712-130803_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-130803_Google Play Store.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 155
I found a similar thread and he said of his solution and I found this replay and how:
I've found a solution for those who can't install Terraria because it vanished after Android 11 update.
Install Android ADB on your computer from this url : [TOOL]Minimal ADB and Fastboot [2-9-18]
Plug your device to your computer
Enable USB debugging
Browse inside your device to Android/data/com...TerrariaPaid and save your data on your pc
Run cmd
cd "your adb program installation path"
adb devices
You should see your device "authorized"
adb uninstall "com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid"
You should see "success"
Unplug your device
Restart it
Install Terraria
Replug your device and browse again to Android/data/com...TerrariaPaid and replace all files by the backup ones
Enjoy (it worked for me after searching for 2 days)

I found a similar thread and he said of his solution and I found this replay and how:
Hey man thanks for helping me with this, but I don't want to do this to give my cell phone problem anymore thanks for the help. From what I've seen, on Android 11 the Android Data folder is in /SAF on the phone, they did this to protect your personal app data, an example if you installed a pirated game or an app you wanted is no longer in the playstore, then you download and your data has been hacked. That's why they created the /SAF folder on Android 11 to protect your personal app data. Since Terraria installs in the /storage/emulated/0/Android/data directory, that was how terraria was installed in the past and when I went to get my saves I wanted permission to modify the /SAF folder on Android and I gave permission, after I I got the saves I deleted the terraria folder to install it again in the playstore and that happens. Sorry if it got big what I said ok

I'm having problems installing terraria in playstore or in apk of this error in the application in the image below. To recap I had terraria installed on my phone and when my phone asked to update to Android 11 and when it was finished it was gone, after several days I tried that way but it didn't work, I wanted you developers to solve the terraira problem of being Not compatible with Android 11. And thanks for everything developers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210729-135444_SAI.jpg
    Screenshot_20210729-135444_SAI.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Adding one more thing: is that when I do a virus scan on the apps installed on my own Samsung cell phone, it appears like this com.and.505gamesTerrariaPaind

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210729-140644_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20210729-140644_Device care.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 124
You seem to be installing Terraria from an APK - please download it from the google play store to fix your issue :)

You seem to be installing Terraria from an APK - please download it from the google play store to fix your issue :)
But even so not installs from the installation error, I tried to clean the playstore and the google play service to be able to work if it won't work anymore

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210730-122719_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210730-122719_Google Play Store.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 80
I'm having problems with terraria on Android 11. When I was on Android 10 I could still play terraria normally, but when I updated my phone to Android 11 it was gone and when I tried to install in the playstore the installation error, try several times more will not. I've tried to clear the data and cache of playstore and google play service but it doesn't install or install in apk, it doesn't install either. Please can fix this as soon as possible it would be great if you fix this annoying problem ok

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210730-122719_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210730-122719_Google Play Store.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 83
They locking us out just bc I have root I purchased the game so why can't I re-download I have pc verson anyway on steam please help I just want to play Terraria on the go it's not right locking people out of games that they purchased

judging by what was said here: Mobile - [1.4.3] Compatibility with Android 11, i wonder if a corrupted install could be the cause?

i don't see any reason why root/bootloaders would be the cause of this, afaik the app doesn't do that sort of checking.

EDIT: though i do wonder if it might break the ability for the app store to recognize you purchaced the game...

Back
Top Bottom