**REPORTED** [Mobile] Terraria Mobile IOS Ver. 1.3.0.7.6 Crashes at Launch

TrueJanTES

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPad Air
Mobile OS
IOS 12.4.2
After the new update of Terraria to Ver. 1.3.0.7.6 which was supposed to hold the “Critical Fixes”, my iPad Air can’t seem to launch Terraria anymore even if I tried to reinstall it. The game would launch with the logo of Terraria, Re-Logic, 505 Games, and DR, but then suddenly the screen would blink for a second then it would crash, I’ve tried launching it numerous of times and there was no hope for all of it crashed the same way.

Attachments

• E69B0ABA-50A9-4551-BA93-05EE1B9EEC3D.png
    E69B0ABA-50A9-4551-BA93-05EE1B9EEC3D.png
    566.5 KB · Views: 83
After the new update of Terraria to Ver. 1.3.0.7.6 which was supposed to hold the “Critical Fixes”, my iPad Air can’t seem to launch Terraria anymore even if I tried to reinstall it. The game would launch with the logo of Terraria, Re-Logic, 505 Games, and DR, but then suddenly the screen would blink for a second then it would crash, I’ve tried launching it numerous of times and there was no hope for all of it crashed the same way.
Hi @TrueJanTES, thanks for sharing this info. :)

DR Studios, the mobile developers, have already worked on a patch for this. Try updating to the latest version (1.3.0.7.7) and see if that fixes things. More info here: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Post-Launch Hotfixes Build Notes

Back
Top Bottom