Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice... This is the first game if Terraria i ever played, even before hardmode was added in the mobile version.

bug fixes, 1.2.4 and other plans for mobile terraria i feel like im dreaming
Problem is, no release date.
image.jpg

• Day and night cycles are now longer once entering hardmode (same length as PC)
  • Day and night cycles are now longer when an event is happening (eclipse, pumpkin moon and all invasions)
  • Quick Grapple has been improved (quick grapple: slide from center of the screen to a direction, it automatically uses a grappling hook in your inventory)
I don't play mobile very often, but these changes will definitely make the game easier to play :)

... I'm sorry, but did anyone else twitch when it said that Amazon would be delayed by "a few weeks"?

More like a few months. $:/

But at least we got noticed this time with some kind of update on the situation.

... I'm sorry, but did anyone else twitch when it said that Amazon would be delayed by "a few weeks"?
Sympathy to you! I wonder whether it would do any good to email Amazon, let them know that being weeks (or months) behind the main outlet for this game is an unacceptably long delay. If they get enough comments of the sort they might hire more people or otherwise speed up the approval process. While I've no love for Amazon, I do care about their customers.

It seems odd to me that so large a company can't compete with the much smaller Steam with respect to timeliness. In the gaming world, If you're slow you're toast.

1.2.4 got a release date and i expect this bugfix coming before 1.2.4 so it should be soon 1-2 months in the meantime do something else :D

Yo también estoy impaciente :3 xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1437617810,1437617756][/DOUBLEPOST]Ya quiero una fecha definitiva :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1437618037][/DOUBLEPOST]Una duda? Esperó k respondan Rápido !! C: !! Fishron Meterán al duque? En la nueva versión ? C: de móvil

Yo también estoy impaciente :3 xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1437617810,1437617756][/DOUBLEPOST]Ya quiero una fecha definitiva :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1437618037][/DOUBLEPOST]Una duda? Esperó k respondan Rápido !! C: !! Fishron Meterán al duque? En la nueva versión ? C: de móvil
You cant talk in Spanish on this forums... I did that in a post, And i finished scolded
-No puedes hablar en español en estos foros... Hice eso en un comentario y termine regañado u.u

It's really funny that at the top of the screen it still says there is NO news to give and when I read this it's like wtf....
[DOUBLEPOST=1437619881,1437619558][/DOUBLEPOST]
You cant talk in Spanish on this forums... I did that in a post, And i finished scolded
-No puedes hablar en español en estos foros... Hice eso en un comentario y termine regañado u.u

It's ridiculous that you can't be a different language to enjoy this forums. It's as if you must be English. Do the at least have different langauge versions of this forums? Because it would kind of be racist. A little.

It's really funny that at the top of the screen it still says there is NO news to give and when I read this it's like wtf....
[DOUBLEPOST=1437619881,1437619558][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's ridiculous that you can't be a different language to enjoy this forums. It's as if you must be English. Do the at least have different langauge versions of this forums? Because it would kind of be racist. A little.
Yes u.u I find another forums in Spanish, And i cant found that/:
Should have a translator in this forum xD

This makes me so freakin' happy... all the bugs have made the game have such a weird feeling, and I started in mobile and love it. I haven't played for a while, and this makes me exited! Thanks to the devs and everyone who's working on this!

Q3 2015 is a release date man xD
1 Month already passed so expect it to come even in a week from now
Not that much chance but still possible

Look at mobile minecraft 0.11 just came almost 2 months ago in june and they got a very big a@$ update coming in august already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom