Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if they're going to add medium/large worlds and multiplayer that does not require the same network. Yeah, that would be amazing. Probably not, but who knows.

Finally! I've been waiting forever for this! I can't wait as I'm forcing myself to find new things to do in the game. But I'm glad to hear this, and maybe there might be some mobile exclusive content, we will just have to wait...

A thing that always flies past me is prices for certain weapons and reforge prices arr still scaled with 1.1 version prices wasting 50+ gold on just 1 reforge is crazy

It's really funny that at the top of the screen it still says there is NO news to give and when I read this it's like wtf....
[DOUBLEPOST=1437619881,1437619558][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's ridiculous that you can't be a different language to enjoy this forums. It's as if you must be English. Do the at least have different langauge versions of this forums? Because it would kind of be racist. A little.
Terraria is an American game developed in America, so it would be pretty logical that one of the largest online communities would speak English. However, I'm sur ethat there are PLENTY of other communities that speak your language. That rule just exists for people to actually understand eachother, and half of the people speaking a foreign language would get quite out of hand. That's like saying "It's racist for Japan not to speak French!"

Are we Terraria Mobilers going to get Duke Fishron, and the Frost Moon?
I'm wondering about that too. But in the intro they showed fishing so I think there will be Duke fishron, hopefully. About the frost moon I'm not sure. :D:joy:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437806732,1437806458][/DOUBLEPOST]
Terraria is an American game developed in America, so it would be pretty logical that one of the largest online communities would speak English. However, I'm sur ethat there are PLENTY of other communities that speak your language. That rule just exists for people to actually understand eachother, and half of the people speaking a foreign language would get quite out of hand. That's like saying "It's racist for Japan not to speak French!"
Totally agreeing to that because I'm German but you don't have to be the best in speaking English to communicate with each other here. I mean there are maybe a few complicate words here and there but you can translate them easily with a translation app/webpage in a few seconds ;):joy:

I'm wondering about that too. But in the intro they showed fishing so I think there will be Duke fishron, hopefully. About the frost moon I'm not sure. :D:joy:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437806732,1437806458][/DOUBLEPOST]
Totally agreeing to that because I'm German but you don't have to be the best in speaking English to communicate with each other here. I mean there are maybe a few complicate words here and there but you can translate them easily with a translation app/webpage in a few seconds ;):joy:
Yeah, sorry if I came out to be rude...

A thing that always flies past me is prices for certain weapons and reforge prices arr still scaled with 1.1 version prices wasting 50+ gold on just 1 reforge is crazy
OMG so true I HATE that, it's just like you have to pay 25times the price of it would be in PC version ??!!
What is that I saved up all my money from the beginning(I have endgame gear now) and if I wanted to reforge my death sickle, picksaw and my accesories it would be gone if I would try 2 times for everything -_-o_O:eek::joy:

terreria can you guys have the same realese for every device so everyone can have the same experience at the same time? thanks

Im still confused for 1.2.2 features such as frost moon being added to mobile, they said they will bring mobile to 1.2.4 version which logically means 1.2.2 is included but they keep talking about this update as 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 no mention of frost moon.
Can Loki or a 505 dev reply to this sorry if it was answered before but me and many others have this question

Wait a sec.... Is that...
O mah Arceus!!!! The update could be being accepted!!!
The update could be soon!
Yeah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom